Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Fail on number one I've already got the biggest and baddest as for the second I know nothing, I know nothing lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Was in at elites today and a some of spiros goodies showed up,I'll let spiro tell you more about them.. But all I can say that this will be the most radical f6/xr6t ever built and will shock a few people when done!!can't wait to see the final outcome I think you will jump the 9sec zone!!

Cheers lee

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

will be...

Ummm...pretty sure it is already :buttrock:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I hope its a hollinger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 14d
Posted (edited)

3.6L Gas Motorsports built motor????

Edited by XYZ
  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

LOL! I was about to say that's almost worth more then the car....but not this car lol

  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

4.0L Gas Motorsports built motor????

quote fixed lol

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

4L Nelson Racing built motor? ....wow I went there...! :icon_ford:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

I'd love to see a 4L motor decked and run a short stroke 3.6/3.3L that redlines at 13000rpm... That or a 3.0L V8 twin turbo 16000rpm motor in the territory, lol... Unfortunately I don't have $100k to build it, lol.

As with most of Spiro's stuff, I'm sure it will be more than most of us mere mortals can dream about. I'm guessing it has to do with the build that was commenced at GAS last year? Please mr Spiro, enlighten us, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...