turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 07/11/09 07:21 AM Posted 07/11/09 07:21 AM what dumb f*ck demanded that?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/11/09 07:21 AM Posted 07/11/09 07:21 AM Lol
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 07/11/09 07:37 AM Posted 07/11/09 07:37 AM (edited) Now I wonder - have I crossed the line this time... I mean really crossed the line??? Roosters and Nelson - standing side by side... United.... Edited 07/11/09 07:47 AM by smicky
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/11/09 07:44 AM Posted 07/11/09 07:44 AM I feel the love I have brought to this community...it must be a while since 73% of member have agreed on anything...
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 07/11/09 09:27 AM Author Posted 07/11/09 09:27 AM Come to think of it duckman...you'd make a good admin...all the previous admins round ere have never had a T at the time of being admin... Thanks Dags, its actually been an ulterior motive of mine since I sold the the T. Sign me up for admin goddammitt!!!
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/11/09 10:18 AM Posted 07/11/09 10:18 AM steve WTF after admitting your poor performance as my campaign manger..your being offered a job with the gifted one....You sold me out ..this was all about you...go join them you piece of ...Couldn't of done any worse on my own....freaks....Sold out short..would of done better with jamie on my side...at least I would of seen the knives coming...
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 07/11/09 10:25 AM Posted 07/11/09 10:25 AM did I miss something?
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 07/11/09 10:31 AM Author Posted 07/11/09 10:31 AM Politics is a harsh game Nicky boy, you always have to run with the numbers. You've learnt an important lesson here Nick, one that will see you in good stead for your 2014 mod campaign, maybe with Jamie as your CM or maybe even chich? All the best Nick, I never forget the little people like you.
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 07/11/09 10:40 AM Posted 07/11/09 10:40 AM
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 07/11/09 02:34 PM Posted 07/11/09 02:34 PM Keep this up an you know you'll get us both booted again, lol.both!?!?!no no aparantly u sucked better :'( they didnt like my teeth marks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now