Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/06/08 12:10 AM Posted 20/06/08 12:10 AM Utes really just are a great excuse not to drived pissed mates around putting km's on the car and them F*cking up everything in the car.So true. I had a *cough* VS Commo ute over my P-plater years and it was such a blessing. I think I was designated driver once and that was only cos I'd just got my licence and wanted to drive everywhere. Picked up a T sedan a month or two ago and I've been roped into taxi duty a few times already. Ah well, at least now if they're getting rowdy I just drop the go pedal and everyone seems to shutup and hang on muhuhahaha
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 20/06/08 02:12 PM Posted 20/06/08 02:12 PM I use myne for pleasure mainly, but at times do need it for work.
ktm07 Member 42 Member For: 19y 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/08 07:07 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:07 AM Mines used for work,but soon will only be for pleasure buying a sh*tty wagon on gas to keep fuel costs down
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 24/08/08 04:45 AM Posted 24/08/08 04:45 AM mostly pleasure for memight put the occasional box in it when the missus decides she needs to buy somthing from bloody ikea or the liketell the family I cant carry much cause of the hard cover "well that's not very practicle they say" hehe little do they know it only takes a couple of mins to remove
naddis01 Member 49 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 25/08/08 12:04 AM Posted 25/08/08 12:04 AM I voted 50/50 work and pleasure as its my daily driver but I also use it to tow my ute back trailer so I probably could have voted for that as well.
da drone Member 16 Member For: 18y 11m 23d Posted 08/09/08 07:25 AM Posted 08/09/08 07:25 AM just got me a XR8 ute so its play time for me YAY
300c-crd Member 36 Member For: 18y 11d Posted 23/09/08 04:08 AM Posted 23/09/08 04:08 AM It will be 100% for work, hence 100% tax deductible. No fuel bills to worry, even get the GST back from fuel.
sneezn_6 Member 25 Member For: 18y 17d Posted 01/10/08 12:07 PM Posted 01/10/08 12:07 PM im not a ford owner yet. the tornado is on its way. but atm I have a 2008 hilux which is mainly used for work due to the fact my boss needs my work ute. an I use it for racing motocross most weekends. but the new toy will be all fun....
Proflow Inactive Members 1 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 12/10/08 10:30 AM Posted 12/10/08 10:30 AM how do they go towing the trailers?I am asking because I am a apprentice chippy and im looking into buyin a xr6t ute early next year but just abit worried about the effects of towing a trailer.
xr6turboman Legacy Donating Member 588 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North Posted 12/10/08 08:58 PM Posted 12/10/08 08:58 PM (edited) Havn't tried towing a trailer yet but I'd amagine it would hardly even notice it lol our t's are monsters and btw Edited 12/10/08 08:59 PM by xr6turboman
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now