Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
I was hoping to have better tyres this week but it hasn't happened. This being the case I won't be going to Calder this Friday. I'm just putting this up to let the guys know who were going to come out. Dean, George, JB,Rob,Daniel and whoever else was going to come. I was going to be owing people favors so its not worth it if I'm still going to have traction issues.

I have some tyres lined up but they wont be down from Queensland for a week or 2. Sorry if I have disappointed anyone.

Geea. :nod:

That's a shame Craig! but just wait till you get these tyres and it will be worth the wait...The semi slicks you showed me last week im still keen on and will get back to you soon.

Good luck mate,

Rob...

  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

yeah he would probibly loose it half way down the strip again? :gooff::pooh:

got my sons 50cc harley ill run ya go on tuff guy!! :pooh::msm:

ahhh no fun being tuff on a keyboard it s only funny to yourself?

reverse psycology worked in my mind just didn't work on screen :msm:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Told him to call me to get them transported, you try & help a guy. Silly kids

Scotty

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
Told him to call me to get them transported, you try & help a guy. Silly kids

Scotty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good news and bad news.

Good news:

Called Scotty and tyres are on there way.

Bad news:

They wont be here till Monday.

This means I'll be heading to Calder on 26th Nov.

Hope to see lots of you guys there. :ermm:

Geea. :msm:

Posted
You know I will come for a look see

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good cause I aint got my ems yet? still try for sat though :crybaby:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Told him to call me to get them transported, you try & help a guy. Silly kids

Scotty

Good news and bad news.

Good news:

Called Scotty and tyres are on there way.

Bad news:

They wont be here till Monday.

This means I'll be heading to Calder on 26th Nov.

Hope to see lots of you guys there. :spoton:

Geea. :spoton:

Yep two special pineapple treaded tyres on the way to veggie land.

Scotty

  • 1 month later...
  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Just back from the track and a little disappointed.

Massive amount of competitors and spectators. After letting the car cool down I started lining up at 7:50pm with all the comp cars I finally got a run at 9pm. I did a massive burnout that went great and launched at 2500rpm. The car felt abit slow and I thought I must have the wrong map or similar. It turned out that at the end of the burnout I blew the pipe off the throttle body and did the whole run with no boost.

There was only time for one more run which I had at 10:20. I did the burn out and launched at 2500rpm. The car felt great and the run felt quick. It wasn't.

2.03 60' for a 12.19 @119.96mph.

I need to get used to the new auto. I probably need to launch at 2700rpm but I never got the chance to test it out.

Next time I run I'll be in Sydney on the 12th Jan. Anyone got some tyres they can lend me. I'll pay for what I use. :w00t2:

Geea. :SWMBO:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...