Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 18/04/04 01:50 AM Posted 18/04/04 01:50 AM You could just do it in the staging lanes, couldn't you?ScottyThe car will still be dripping water from various nooks and crannies.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 18/04/04 06:24 AM Posted 18/04/04 06:24 AM You could just do it in the staging lanes, couldn't you?ScottyThe car will still be dripping water from various nooks and crannies. Would dry ice be of any assistance in this situation???Geea.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 18/04/04 06:34 AM Posted 18/04/04 06:34 AM You could just do it in the staging lanes, couldn't you?ScottyThe car will still be dripping water from various nooks and crannies. Yeah but no different to what you get when staging for your tyre warmup.Scotty
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 18/04/04 08:50 AM Posted 18/04/04 08:50 AM well done on your 12sec pass all I can do is drool and dream :tosser:
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 01/07/04 07:26 AM Posted 01/07/04 07:26 AM I'm off to Calder again tomorrow night (2nd July), anyone else going to head down? It will be my last chance, until August, to see if my car is any quicker after having the small hole rectified and adding the waterspray. It would be great to see a few other "T's" down there.Geea.
Guest ROCKET Guests Posted 01/07/04 09:08 AM Posted 01/07/04 09:08 AM greetings CraigI wouldnt want you to go out there on your own so I guess I can force myself to go again but just this once lolregardsrod
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 01/07/04 09:19 AM Posted 01/07/04 09:19 AM I was speaking to JB in the forum chat the other night (Yes, some of us do use it!) and I am thinking of heading up there, only catch is I am on night shift, so might be a complete zombie for the hour and a half that I could stay there!What time are all you kids coming out to play?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/07/04 10:54 AM Posted 01/07/04 10:54 AM Gents,Is there a calendar available anywhere, so I can "plan" our trip to GOR to include a pop in to Calder street drags and watch you fella's run?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 01/07/04 11:25 AM Posted 01/07/04 11:25 AM Gents,Is there a calendar available anywhere, so I can "plan" our trip to GOR to include a pop in to Calder street drags and watch you fella's run? Perhaps someone could fill in the dates on the site Calender? http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?act=calendar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now