Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/02/07 12:23 PM Posted 12/02/07 12:23 PM Well it sounds like its on.Hopefully Adam will have some news soon and I have also asked Bullet about infield access.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/02/07 06:01 AM Posted 13/02/07 06:01 AM I just rang Calder. I'm assuming dave must of already called them because the lady said we are booked in for the 23rd.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/02/07 02:12 PM Posted 13/02/07 02:12 PM I just rang Calder. I'm assuming dave must of already called them because the lady said we are booked in for the 23rd.←Excellent.I am going for a re-tune.Who else is coming?
PumpedUp Member 90 Member For: 20y 2m 24d Location: Mehico Posted 14/02/07 12:35 AM Posted 14/02/07 12:35 AM I just rang Calder. I'm assuming dave must of already called them because the lady said we are booked in for the 23rd.←Excuse my ignorance but... booked in for what?Is there a special event on that night? I'm just curious because, I'm hoping to take my T out for it's first time @ CP either this Friday or next(23rd), depending on the weather.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 14/02/07 01:23 AM Posted 14/02/07 01:23 AM Adam is talking about parking on the infield I believe.Ian
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 14/02/07 02:08 AM Posted 14/02/07 02:08 AM Where do we put our names??
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/02/07 07:34 AM Posted 14/02/07 07:34 AM Where do we put our names?? ←1.BAturb2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/02/07 08:49 AM Posted 14/02/07 08:49 AM Where do we put our names?? ←Good a place as any.Yes, we are talking about infield. You dont have to line up for your runs that way so the 23rd will be the night to come out.1.BAturb2.Flukey3.4.5.6.7.8.9.←
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/02/07 10:14 AM Posted 14/02/07 10:14 AM 1.BAturb2.Flukey3.Shifty4.5.6.7.8.9.
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 14d Posted 14/02/07 06:09 PM Posted 14/02/07 06:09 PM in field runners only get to run every 30 mins along with the comp cars, starts at 6.30 pm and every half hour after that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now