Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/07 12:17 AM Posted 23/02/07 12:17 AM (edited) Guys,Just spoken to Calder - can everyone please add first and last names if they have not been provided ASAP to the list below.Sorry, it hasnt been required before RACING 1. BAturb2. Flukey - Luke Dove3. Shifty4. PumpedUp5. Genebaby6. GT595 (xr6tease)7. Big Glenn8. Spine9. Rod & Kate10. Ian & Kerry11. Wayne & Peter12. Vic & Dave13. Chris & Janice14. Wilsn - Aidan WilsonSPECTATING1. Adam Lee2. Doctor3. Brian4. Dino5. YPURV46. Darren & Karen7. Mark & Deb8. Brett9. Jen10. Jeff11. Liz12. David13. Bill Edited 23/02/07 01:11 AM by Adam
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/02/07 01:13 AM Posted 23/02/07 01:13 AM This is going to be impossible to do Luke!Alot of these guys are the interstaters and won't be on the forum to see this.
AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 23/02/07 01:46 AM Posted 23/02/07 01:46 AM (edited) As I havent been called to work, myself and the mrs will come down. Does it cost more to park infield? and have I missed the boat anyway only spectating cause its only stock Dan Edited 23/02/07 01:48 AM by AceofSpades
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Gender: Male Posted 23/02/07 01:57 AM Posted 23/02/07 01:57 AM so even if im just spectating am I still in the infield and where do I park and the cost to please
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/07 02:12 AM Posted 23/02/07 02:12 AM so even if im just spectating am I still in the infield and where do I park and the cost to please ←Yes, you will be infield. Cost I am not sure on for spectating and parking will be in the carpark I guess
wilsn Member 20 Member For: 19y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 23/02/07 02:20 AM Posted 23/02/07 02:20 AM RACING 1. BAturb2. Flukey - Luke Dove3. Shifty4. PumpedUp5. Genebaby6. GT595 (xr6tease)7. Big Glenn8. Spine9. Rod & Kate10. Ian & Kerry11. Wayne & Peter12. Vic & Dave13. Chris & Janice14. Wilsn - Aidan WilsonSPECTATING1. Adam Lee2. Doctor3. Brian4. Dino5. YPURV46. Darren & Karen7. Mark & Deb8. Brett9. Jen10. Jeff11. Liz12. David13. Bill14. Luke Vella
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/07 02:38 AM Posted 23/02/07 02:38 AM RACING 1. BAturb2. Flukey3. Shifty4. PumpedUp5. Genebaby6. GT595 (xr6tease)7. Big Glenn8. Spine9. Rod & Kate10. Ian & Kerry11. Wayne & Peter12. Vic & Dave13. Chris & Janice14. Wilsn SPECTATING 1. Adam2. Doctor3. Brian4. Dino5. YPURV46. Darren & Karen7. Mark & Deb8. Brett9. Jen10. Jeff11. Liz12. David13. Bill←OK,I have put the list in to Calder. At the gate say you are with XR6Turbo forum and give your name as it is on this list above.See you guys out there ←Revert to above. Forget the need for first and last names.Luke.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 23/02/07 03:32 AM Posted 23/02/07 03:32 AM Good luck guys, hope for some PB's to be broken! Rob...
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 23/02/07 09:40 AM Posted 23/02/07 09:40 AM yeh good luck guy's, David
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 23/02/07 08:25 PM Posted 23/02/07 08:25 PM OK times, who ran what ect? Did it get rained out? I was asleep and it was raining when I woke up to take a piss during the night so wondering if the event was a wash out?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now