Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Anyone else?

  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 14d
  • Location: Mehico
Posted (edited)

Well @ this point, I'm a definate maybe. :spoton:

So, if you need to take me off the list to make room for a someone else,

then please do so.

I'll try & turn up, even if t's later in the evening. :spit:

Edited by PumpedUp
  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Well @ this point, I'm a definate maybe.  :spoton:

So, if you need to take me off the list to make room for a someone else,

then please do so. 

I'll try & turn up, even if t's later in the evening.  :spit:

Your name will be on the list for when ever you get there. :msm:

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

What time are you planning on getting there Luke? Are you bringing anyone?

I need to make sure I get a 'pit crew' pass with a driver so I can get onto the infield.

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
What time are you planning on getting there Luke? Are you bringing anyone?

I need to make sure I get a 'pit crew' pass with a driver so I can get onto the infield.

OK mate, I will put you down as my pit crew. Not sure on ETA, maybe 5:30.

Calder are going to make sure all drivers and spectators have infield access for tonight. :spoton:

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Thanks champ! :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S.E. Melbourne
Posted

Hi, Put me down as 50/50 as I will come if I can get off work early enough to run for the first time.

Thanks

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

RACING

1. BAturb

2. Flukey

3. Shifty

4. PumpedUp

5. Genebaby

6. GT595 (xr6tease)

7. Big Glenn

8. Spine

9. Rod & Kate

10. Ian & Kerry

11. Wayne & Peter

12. Vic & Dave

13. Chris & Janice

14. Wilsn

SPECTATING

1. Adam

2. Doctor

3. Brian

4. Dino

5. YPURV4

6. Darren & Karen

7. Mark & Deb

8. Brett

9. Jen

10. Jeff

11. Liz

12. David

13. Bill

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
RACING

1.  BAturb

2.  Flukey

3.  Shifty

4.  PumpedUp

5.  Genebaby

6.  GT595 (xr6tease)

7.  Big Glenn

8.  Spine

9.  Rod & Kate

10. Ian & Kerry

11. Wayne & Peter

12. Vic & Dave

13. Chris & Janice

14. Wilsn 

SPECTATING

1.  Adam

2.  Doctor

3.  Brian

4.  Dino

5.  YPURV4

6.  Darren & Karen

7.  Mark & Deb

8.  Brett

9.  Jen

10. Jeff

11. Liz

12. David

13. Bill

OK,

I have put the list in to Calder. At the gate say you are with XR6Turbo forum and give your name as it is on this list above.

See you guys out there :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 14d
  • Location: Mehico
Posted
What time are you planning on getting there Luke? Are you bringing anyone?

I need to make sure I get a 'pit crew' pass with a driver so I can get onto the infield.

OK mate, I will put you down as my pit crew. Not sure on ETA, maybe 5:30.

Calder are going to make sure all drivers and spectators have infield access for tonight. :spoton:

I have a question...

I'm(maybe) taking a 2 mates with me so, will they be able to get infield access too?

Do I need to let you know so you can put them the list or can I just name them as my pit crew, when I get there?

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...