FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Posted 05/08/06 02:12 PM Posted 05/08/06 02:12 PM Sorry to go a little bit off topic and hijack this thread but I didn't think it was worth starting a whole new topic over. Just wondering what a good 1/4 mile time is for a standard XR6. I have managed to do a 15.5 but I am sure I can better that time because there was a fair bit of wheel spin on the launch.←On AFF there is anything from 15.0 to 15.5
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/06 11:00 PM Posted 05/08/06 11:00 PM Sorry to go a little bit off topic and hijack this thread but I didn't think it was worth starting a whole new topic over. Just wondering what a good 1/4 mile time is for a standard XR6. I have managed to do a 15.5 but I am sure I can better that time because there was a fair bit of wheel spin on the launch.←On AFF there is anything from 15.0 to 15.5←Thanks mate...so I'm pretty much on the mark then.
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/06 11:31 PM Posted 05/08/06 11:31 PM Your MPH is good enough for a easy 12←Would have to be a damn good run.. and juuuust sneak in.. Have a squiz at the records page..←Just sneak in? He should be running easy 12's all day.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/07 02:45 PM Posted 10/02/07 02:45 PM Some time this month apparently. In 2 weeks maybe......Friday before FPV day I believe.....C'mon Adam
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/02/07 08:22 PM Posted 10/02/07 08:22 PM Ill be there and giving my car a run as will a copule of others from SA, hope to catch up with a few people there
PumpedUp Member 90 Member For: 20y 2m 18d Location: Mehico Posted 10/02/07 10:33 PM Posted 10/02/07 10:33 PM It would be good to get a few Ts down here on the one night. What date will it be?However, I'll keep my mouth shut,, coz everytime I plan to go, something goes pop!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/02/07 01:13 AM Posted 11/02/07 01:13 AM Date? Good question, glad you asked.Let's see if we can find out
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/02/07 01:37 AM Posted 11/02/07 01:37 AM Fri 23rd Feb
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/02/07 03:03 AM Posted 11/02/07 03:03 AM I emailed Calder on the 6th.I am yet to recieve a reply.I'll give them a call tomorrow.
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 12/02/07 12:18 PM Posted 12/02/07 12:18 PM im hoping to get down and have my first ever run....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now