arjey VOTE ROOTSTER 2010 Member 591 Member For: 18y 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 20/09/09 10:28 AM Posted 20/09/09 10:28 AM are you wearing ugg boots? oh god! im voting you for president of team grandpa!
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 20/09/09 10:33 AM Author Posted 20/09/09 10:33 AM Of course...they are changing the dress rules in the club for me
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/09/09 10:38 AM Posted 20/09/09 10:38 AM
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 20/09/09 10:45 AM Posted 20/09/09 10:45 AM Of course...they are changing the dress rules in the club for me Sheesh! The only reason I'm JOINING is the dress rules!!!! What's going on?!?! Am I going to be lumbered with wardrobe changes every time a new member joins????
vdeknock Member 21 Member For: 21y 10m 28d Posted 20/09/09 12:09 PM Posted 20/09/09 12:09 PM Looks good in the Blue - being an 08 you will probably find you have the old version of the ipod software. I do and have it on the list for updates next time I get to the dealer. Glovebox is likely to be a bad fit, get it replaced - otherwise enjoy the power. I am still playing with all the settings and getting the seat just right. Memory seats are one of the best items.
Smackers XR6T Red F6310 Member 175 Member For: 21y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: A small country town on the Murray River South Australia Posted 20/09/09 12:10 PM Posted 20/09/09 12:10 PM Sheesh! The only reason I'm JOINING is the dress rules!!!! What's going on?!?! Am I going to be lumbered with wardrobe changes every time a new member joins????Just go in your birthday suit..... That'll make them
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 20/09/09 12:16 PM Author Posted 20/09/09 12:16 PM What do you think people?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/09/09 12:24 PM Posted 20/09/09 12:24 PM Yup definitely team grandpa ya boring old fart...
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/09/09 12:37 PM Posted 20/09/09 12:37 PM A definate yes from me.
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 20/09/09 10:12 PM Posted 20/09/09 10:12 PM I'm not sure I like the darker rims on it, personal preference
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now