HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 17/09/09 10:49 PM Posted 17/09/09 10:49 PM BA GT bar is a good option. I think they look tougher then then BF GT bar
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 17/09/09 11:51 PM Posted 17/09/09 11:51 PM got a pic of bf and ba front GT frontbar?
xr6turboman Legacy Donating Member 588 Member For: 18y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North Posted 18/09/09 12:12 AM Posted 18/09/09 12:12 AM bf gt is PORN
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 18/09/09 12:23 AM Posted 18/09/09 12:23 AM Man, can you imagine how quickly the Supercar bar would get destroyed! First speed bump or decent sized gutter - scccrrraaaape!What about a BA GT/F6 bar? I had an F6 in the workshop the other day and it look really tough - a bit more chunky that the BFs
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/09/09 08:05 AM Author Posted 18/09/09 08:05 AM ok no v8 supercar bar then, ok on the hunt for a BF GT bar
5lYBA Member 57 Member For: 17y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast Posted 18/09/09 09:34 AM Posted 18/09/09 09:34 AM (edited) Not sure where the green one is from but Ive seen 2 of them so they are available from somewhere and cost about $1300 Im pretty sure. They just dont really suit with the skirt kit though and they only look good when they sit 10mm off the road Edited 18/09/09 09:35 AM by 5lYBA
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/09/09 09:59 AM Author Posted 18/09/09 09:59 AM now that white one looks tough as, I love that look great now I car decide again lol
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/09/09 11:03 AM Posted 18/09/09 11:03 AM They really should re-name em Bogan Bars....
F6R Member 81 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Posted 21/09/09 03:52 PM Posted 21/09/09 03:52 PM I have some BA and BF V8 supercar bars for sale, most used, but I have 1 brand new BA one.
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/09/09 09:56 AM Author Posted 22/09/09 09:56 AM I have some BA and BF V8 supercar bars for sale, most used, but I have 1 brand new BA one.really? how much??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now