arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/04/17 02:09 AM Posted 22/04/17 02:09 AM Yes that's the largest 19mm PWR make 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/04/17 02:34 AM Posted 22/04/17 02:34 AM (edited) You say that like we're going to lie to you Ale Edited 22/04/17 02:35 AM by JETURBO
Ale Member 249 Member For: 15y 1m 14d Posted 22/04/17 02:45 AM Posted 22/04/17 02:45 AM Huh? I was just asking for confirmation after seeing PWR do a 280x200 and a 280x250. Would hate to buy the smaller one and realise I could've installed the bigger that's all.
Ale Member 249 Member For: 15y 1m 14d Posted 02/05/17 11:59 PM Posted 02/05/17 11:59 PM So, can you please confirm if its the 280x255 or the 280x200 @JETURBO? Thanx
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/05/17 12:32 AM Posted 03/05/17 12:32 AM That's actually a 3/8 kit with the 280x255
Ale Member 249 Member For: 15y 1m 14d Posted 03/05/17 12:43 AM Posted 03/05/17 12:43 AM Appreciate the reply I've ordered all the hose and speedflow fittings in 1/2", just need the cooler now. Hopefully the 1/2" hose still bends nicely like that. Will also have a look at how much air it will get on the G6e, don't reckon there is a gap around the running lights compared to the XR foggies Thanx for confirming, will post pix when I'm done.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/05/17 01:04 AM Posted 03/05/17 01:04 AM Done plenty of G6ET's with zero issues 1/2 does radius bends fine 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/05/17 03:39 AM Posted 03/05/17 03:39 AM (edited) That's a tight location. Maybe get these for the top and use AN fittings on the cooler and 400 series push on hose. Way better than worm drive clamps. Edited 03/05/17 03:40 AM by arronm 1
Ale Member 249 Member For: 15y 1m 14d Posted 03/05/17 08:12 AM Posted 03/05/17 08:12 AM ^^^ yep, probs be a nicer job but Ive already ordered the barbed end cooler. My thinking was to save a few $$$ , hopefully I'm as good on spanners as I am being thrifty to make it work with what Ive got. I have no issues with quality clamps, used these with great success in many applications:
Ale Member 249 Member For: 15y 1m 14d Posted 07/05/17 07:45 AM Posted 07/05/17 07:45 AM (edited) So I ventured into the lair after putting kids asleep on Friday night. Was a late one, but I got it all done, engine oil change, new genuine fuel and oil filter, fitted cooler and topped up the trans with some lifeguard. Think I got it right, only done around 50-60kms of family driving since, but the trans seems to be working as it did prior. Keep looking under expecting to see a puddle but I must've got my lefties and righties around the right way. Id do it with ani fittings at the cooler if doing it again, the extra $$$ would've made it that bit nicer, but hey, live and learn. Reckon being a MK2 G series I had the perimeter alarm to work around? Ive never noticed that big silly round thing behind the horns on other install pix before Feel free to peer review my install and point out any potential downfalls I can rectify before I cause major damage. Cheers to all the help and info from you guys, appreciated. Edited 07/05/17 07:48 AM by Ale 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now