blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 22/08/09 09:52 PM Author Posted 22/08/09 09:52 PM (edited) thanks for posting that mick, and thanks a lot for the help at the track, and help getting it ready to be able to run, your a good mate. David Edited 22/08/09 09:53 PM by blueboost
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/08/09 10:05 PM Posted 22/08/09 10:05 PM Well one Dave!!!!! That is crazy that 60ft. I did my pb 60 the other night, 1.59 and mate, that felt fast. I cant imagine the G force you felt? What rpm you leaving the line at? Well done mate!! steve
RIPGMH Legacy Donating Member 302 Member For: 22y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/08/09 10:29 PM Posted 22/08/09 10:29 PM Awsome result period !
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 22/08/09 10:39 PM Posted 22/08/09 10:39 PM Sensational. Well done.
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/08/09 10:44 PM Posted 22/08/09 10:44 PM That is absolutely mind blowing... Top Stuff Dave.What weight is the car running? What slicks are you using. Is that still on the stock BA bottom end ? Dave, you are the man!!
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 22/08/09 11:19 PM Author Posted 22/08/09 11:19 PM thanks,I left at 10 psi, just as it started to ramp fast. Stevethat was with a Atomic botom endwith the old gear off the other one, but the time and mph at the 660ft, was the same as when I broke the stock one, so I must have had near 500rwks coming out of that old one, through a c4 and stall so near 800hp at the motor when she poped. I weighed it last night at the drags and it went 3740lb. JP300 David
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 22/08/09 11:19 PM Posted 22/08/09 11:19 PM Is this off the footbrake? or do you have a transbrake?
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 22/08/09 11:22 PM Posted 22/08/09 11:22 PM Nice work dave, is there anymore in it?
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 22/08/09 11:28 PM Author Posted 22/08/09 11:28 PM (edited) Is this off the footbrake? or do you have a transbrake?got a transbrake, but have not used it at this stage.has more in it, just sneaking up on it (learning) the standed tail shaft seems to love the 1.39 60ft. had a high power tune with me (another 30 kws)but I need to go over this info first, to be honest I thought if I had run the power I run with the 1.39 60ft, I thought it would go 9.6 its not just about throwing power at it.I done the power a bit different last night, I pulled a bit of timing out, compared to when I hurt the old one, but put more boost in, and all I can think of is with the more boost, the inlet temps might have creped up a bit and pulled to much out, (this has got just your every day Process west intercooler in it,) so I might put some timing back in and give it a go. I expected about 142mph. Edited 22/08/09 11:38 PM by blueboost
CAT600 Member 50 Member For: 20y 6m 24d Location: Perth Posted 23/08/09 01:37 AM Posted 23/08/09 01:37 AM Great result Dave you are really flying the flag.Daniel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now