Guest trinerium Guests Posted 08/09/03 11:55 AM Posted 08/09/03 11:55 AM Just curious 2 see what tha ppl think.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/09/03 10:20 PM Posted 08/09/03 10:20 PM No thanks...
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 08/09/03 11:46 PM Posted 08/09/03 11:46 PM IMHO, the original is good enough
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 08/09/03 11:53 PM Posted 08/09/03 11:53 PM Just curious 2 see what tha ppl think. I would, depending on what it is...
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 09/09/03 12:04 AM Posted 09/09/03 12:04 AM Just an extra wing on top of the rear spoiler simalar to harrods if they come avaible I have seen one on one of djr cars looks cool.Ian
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 09/09/03 12:32 AM Posted 09/09/03 12:32 AM Does this enter the Rice thing Factor B)
Guest Mr Plow Guests Posted 09/09/03 02:20 AM Posted 09/09/03 02:20 AM I have not got a T yet but When I do I want it without the rear wing.I hate most wings, a car with all the lower kit and no wing with 19" rims and lowers looks realy tough IMO.. Wings make cars look too high and narrow. I would consider a front/rear lower spoiler addition AKA WRX additions and other Jap Crap...
Disgruntled Goat Member 98 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Posted 09/09/03 02:24 AM Posted 09/09/03 02:24 AM I think the existing body kit is fine, if anything it would be worth lowering it, some of the pics shared of lowered T's look great!having said that, "each to his/her own" (and so on and so forth)
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 09/09/03 02:34 AM Posted 09/09/03 02:34 AM I very much doubt I'll be fitting any different/extra body kits. Maybe a lower grille. Any mods I do will be to make it go or stop or handle better.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/03 03:31 AM Posted 09/09/03 03:31 AM I very much doubt I'll be fitting any different/extra body kits. Maybe a lower grille. Any mods I do will be to make it go or stop or handle better. Yeah im the same. I dont want my car to look modified from a distance, but when you get real close, you'll start to notice the little things that have been done.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now