BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 13/08/09 01:20 AM Posted 13/08/09 01:20 AM Im out now my car is getting a respray and will be off the road for 4-5weeks
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/08/09 10:08 AM Posted 16/08/09 10:08 AM hey guys,I'll be down there but pretty sure not with the car, wait for jambo by the sounds of things
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/08/09 12:22 PM Author Posted 16/08/09 12:22 PM That's a bummer. You're cutting it a bit short for Jambo though!It would've been a good chance to sort it out. Lean on him to hurry it up.Any other Blacktrack T's coming down?I changed my p1ssweak softass Nizpro valve springs for Atomic ones this weekend. Need to put the PW plenum back on tomorrow and getting a tune on Wednesday. Were you getting axle tramp? What rear suspension do you have?
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/08/09 02:09 PM Posted 16/08/09 02:09 PM I was having a fair bit of axel tramp, but now have pedders coil overs allround. so yeah hope all is good. justin has asured me it will be running at jambo. and cann't wait. I might even go to wsid the wednesday after jambo touch wood all still in order
XR6T Drifter Member 113 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 16/08/09 02:28 PM Posted 16/08/09 02:28 PM I think I will be able to make it
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 17/08/09 03:31 AM Author Posted 17/08/09 03:31 AM I was having a fair bit of axel tramp, but now have pedders coil overs allround. so yeah hope all is good. justin has asured me it will be running at jambo. and cann't wait. I might even go to wsid the wednesday after jambo touch wood all still in orderYou shouldn't have to worry about tramp no more then.I'd be getting that guarantee in writing. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute.
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/08/09 09:29 AM Posted 17/08/09 09:29 AM (edited) I test drove a manual FG XR6T today and it had terrible axle tramp !! The Tein coil overs have sorted out my Hey Dat_40l ... do you want to swap boxes? My 4sp is built and is running high 10s with with similar power on ET streets. PM me ... Edited 17/08/09 09:30 AM by JP300
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 17/08/09 01:58 PM Author Posted 17/08/09 01:58 PM Do auto's suffer from axle tramp?
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 17/08/09 10:41 PM Posted 17/08/09 10:41 PM Yeah they do, my G6 had massive axel tramp... wider tyres & king springs and its all gone.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 18/08/09 07:55 AM Posted 18/08/09 07:55 AM hey jp, no thanks on the swap. if all goes well we may keep pushing the girl and see what a bigger turbo and so on can do, keas transmissons are saying it will handle 600+rwkw
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now