seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 01/09/09 09:03 AM Posted 01/09/09 09:03 AM Looks like I found my next DSLR, EOS 7D
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/09/09 09:36 AM Posted 01/09/09 09:36 AM Still a 1.6x crop sensor. I thought you'd be upgrading to full frame by now.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 01/09/09 09:45 AM Posted 01/09/09 09:45 AM Nikon D700, D300, or D3 FTW!95-100% Frame!
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 01/09/09 10:57 AM Author Posted 01/09/09 10:57 AM Cheers Guys, will post some pics when it arrives and I get to have a play. I am a graphic designer by trade (uni) so this is gonna open a whole world in photoshop.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 01/09/09 11:06 AM Posted 01/09/09 11:06 AM Still a 1.6x crop sensor. I thought you'd be upgrading to full frame by now.LOL I wish, Can't afford some thing that Gucci for home, I will just have to leave the 1Ds mkiii and D3s for work.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 02/09/09 09:31 AM Posted 02/09/09 09:31 AM Matt - Photoshop? I thought u would have been using the whole CS suite range!
Tim Member 142 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Posted 02/09/09 10:39 AM Posted 02/09/09 10:39 AM I have a canon 20d. Am very happy with it. Would recomend canon but I havent used others so its an unfair recommendation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now