Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I like these.... Mainly cos they are of my car, but I just think they came out well. :drool:

1.jpg

2.jpg

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

not really a fan of the style of his pictures.. They make every car look like a Saturn color and not reflective or glossy.. I do take my hat off to him for doing awesome shots though

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

You've voiced that concern on ETstreet as well, I think you also accused me of using Photoshop for all of them :P

I do day shots too, and 'regular' night photography too. owever most of my paying customers are after this style because it's something different.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

wasnt me that accused you of photoshopping.. They don't looked photoshopped to me..

anyways im not gonna wreck your thread,, just my own opinon.. keep up the good work bud :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It's all good, like art, it's not for everyone :)

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Clarence have you got some other pics in different locations. I feel this makes a huge impression on the actual shots!

Keep up the awesome work

:stupid:

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yo dude your photos are brillant love the style of them

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Here's some more!

post-16377-1251117057_thumb.jpgpost-16377-1251117032_thumb.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Footscrayastan
Posted
post-8558-1251142320_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...