roadster Member 97 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 01/07/09 07:09 AM Posted 01/07/09 07:09 AM capa live wire tunerI need a flash tuner ! Is this a model up from the x3, Looks like it would have some benefits. Wonder if you can change tunes (live so to speak) any info would be good
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 01/07/09 07:29 AM Posted 01/07/09 07:29 AM looks good, im curious as well as I still am running the mark 1 capa.. im talking to CV this sat and will keep everyone posted when I bring up the question and the wallet
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 01/07/09 07:44 AM Posted 01/07/09 07:44 AM looks interesting, I'll be watching this space
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 01/07/09 08:04 AM Posted 01/07/09 08:04 AM PDF. file
roadster Member 97 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 01/07/09 08:20 AM Author Posted 01/07/09 08:20 AM Good info freeze. I take it that you sit it in youre car somewhere and can monitor a heap of parameters in real time. Anyone know how to change between tunes.
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 01/07/09 08:27 AM Posted 01/07/09 08:27 AM Who needs a gauge pod when you could have one of these
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 01/07/09 08:34 AM Posted 01/07/09 08:34 AM it says "proven tunes" in other words same as a poo generic tune?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/07/09 08:40 AM Posted 01/07/09 08:40 AM Wouldn't recommend touching that without asking a few questions given it's SCT-branded after all the fallout between them and CAPA.Must have a warehouse full of inventory to offload?
82CNT Member 363 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North Posted 01/07/09 10:20 AM Posted 01/07/09 10:20 AM This looks good and cheaper. Does the cheaper price mean its less of a product? Is there any positive feedback on this device? Can any tuner play with these like they can on a X2 or X3?????
rockafellqeinstien Member 325 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Posted 03/07/09 12:28 AM Posted 03/07/09 12:28 AM (edited) I called Capa and Justin said that tuners will be able to tune no problems (sounded a bit pissed after I mentioned the SCT past issues - should have also mentioned that I sent an email to SCT at the time outlining my displeasure with their actions).I have just about saved enough for a box and tune, the issue is that I would prefer to buy the box and custom tune/s from the same business (CV preference at this stage). I think I'll send cv an email and see what they think. Edited 03/07/09 12:31 AM by rockafellqeinstien
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now