Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

Looking at getting another tat and im chasing some good sites to start looking.

Cheers

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

not sure what your looking for mate , but type in la ink or miami ink into google that should keep you busy for a while

or do you want reccomandations for shops etc

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

start buying tattoo mags, iv been tryin to put together a full sleeve for ages and have picked most pics straight out of mags.

but then I change my mind when I see some other pic I want, hence why it hasnt happened yet lol...

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

Not sure on what I want yet. Just wanted to have a look for some ideas.

:)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

See this is something I dont understand..

Someone wants something meaningfull inked on them for good, yet they are hap;py to copy someones elses idea??

Not having a dig either! Have a mate who is one of the best tattoo artists in Perth who gets a lot of people come into the shop and just get the usual copied tribal band off the wall lol

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

if I was to get one it would be a derivative of this

post-1869-1246357159_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

dont know if ill be copying something or not. Just looking for ideas. Im not going to get something that doesnt mean something. Ive wanted a tat for the last 10 years. If I just wanted something for the hell of it im sure I would have gotten one by now :)

  • NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/

This is the best site I've found for inspiration in the process of building my sleeve.

Doesn't mean I'm copying anyone else's tatts though. It's great for collecting pics in the style that I want so I can show my tattooist a folder full of stuff that'll help him get his head accurately around the exact feel I want.

Then he's going to use the feel/style/ideas from those pics to draw up a one off piece for the whole arm/hand/neck (if I don't run out of coin first lol).

I'm extremely set on the style I want so this is really the only way to accurately show him what I'm talking about without wasting hours of his time clicking through google images.

Edited by Ghosti

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...