TurboBart Member 25 Member For: 17y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 30/06/09 09:30 AM Posted 30/06/09 09:30 AM Looking at getting another tat and im chasing some good sites to start looking.Cheers
ETM Member 1,194 Member For: 19y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: syd south Posted 30/06/09 09:37 AM Posted 30/06/09 09:37 AM If you want flash go to http://www.tattoojohnny.com/ or http://www.tattoofinder.com/ but I suggest you do google image search for tattoo sleeve etc and get an idea of what you actually want and take some reference pics to a good artist who can draw you up something that will be yours and yours only.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 30/06/09 09:40 AM Posted 30/06/09 09:40 AM not sure what your looking for mate , but type in la ink or miami ink into google that should keep you busy for a whileor do you want reccomandations for shops etc
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 30/06/09 09:44 AM Posted 30/06/09 09:44 AM start buying tattoo mags, iv been tryin to put together a full sleeve for ages and have picked most pics straight out of mags.but then I change my mind when I see some other pic I want, hence why it hasnt happened yet lol...
TurboBart Member 25 Member For: 17y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 30/06/09 09:57 AM Author Posted 30/06/09 09:57 AM Not sure on what I want yet. Just wanted to have a look for some ideas.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 30/06/09 10:16 AM Posted 30/06/09 10:16 AM See this is something I dont understand..Someone wants something meaningfull inked on them for good, yet they are hap;py to copy someones elses idea??Not having a dig either! Have a mate who is one of the best tattoo artists in Perth who gets a lot of people come into the shop and just get the usual copied tribal band off the wall lol
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/06/09 10:20 AM Posted 30/06/09 10:20 AM if I was to get one it would be a derivative of this
TurboBart Member 25 Member For: 17y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 30/06/09 10:24 AM Author Posted 30/06/09 10:24 AM dont know if ill be copying something or not. Just looking for ideas. Im not going to get something that doesnt mean something. Ive wanted a tat for the last 10 years. If I just wanted something for the hell of it im sure I would have gotten one by now
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/06/09 10:43 AM Posted 30/06/09 10:43 AM (edited) http://www.checkoutmyink.com/This is the best site I've found for inspiration in the process of building my sleeve.Doesn't mean I'm copying anyone else's tatts though. It's great for collecting pics in the style that I want so I can show my tattooist a folder full of stuff that'll help him get his head accurately around the exact feel I want.Then he's going to use the feel/style/ideas from those pics to draw up a one off piece for the whole arm/hand/neck (if I don't run out of coin first lol).I'm extremely set on the style I want so this is really the only way to accurately show him what I'm talking about without wasting hours of his time clicking through google images. Edited 30/06/09 10:43 AM by Ghosti
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now