Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 28/06/09 08:48 AM Posted 28/06/09 08:48 AM nar I ended up sitting on the speed limit after I realised the noise was only bad in neitral 1st and 2ndand under load in 3rd...ha even went for half a lap takeing it to my maes house, nearly cried when I saw cars out and 1 folly sick custom Late model camira wth a xr8 bonnet...
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 28/06/09 08:51 AM Posted 28/06/09 08:51 AM a commo with a xr8 bonnet now that is a tranny
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 28/06/09 08:56 AM Posted 28/06/09 08:56 AM orange bottom half purple top xr8 bonnet vs I think
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/06/09 09:01 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:01 AM Did it have purple wiper blades?
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 28/06/09 09:02 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:02 AM hey trent
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 28/06/09 09:03 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:03 AM I dunno but either way the purple looked gay
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/06/09 09:04 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:04 AM Speaking of gay and purple, where is the purple lady these days?Scotty
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/06/09 09:07 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:07 AM Sorry Matt, I can't really talk as mine are colour-coded too
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 28/06/09 09:12 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:12 AM (edited) yeah trent ya should really engage your brain before posting Edited 28/06/09 09:23 AM by Ace
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/06/09 09:19 AM Posted 28/06/09 09:19 AM ...you should probably preview your posts too
Recommended Posts