Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Straya
Posted

Had to quickly learn how to drive to keep up with the t's, sat flooring it through second and third most of the way. :beerchug:

Was a good day, and steak was epic.

Saw Howsee and Matt on the way back, tried to keep up but had a horse float in my way.

  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Carindale, Brisbane
Posted

I thought that was you Keaton, but couldn't tell.

Thanks everyone for a great day, especially Jamie for organising and running an awesome cruise, and Brandonn for the entertainment. Keep us posted on what happens with your car mate, I hope it goes ok for you. Thanks everyone for a great day, next time I'll hopefully have a new barrety and possibly a second fuel tank!

When is the next one going to be?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Straya
Posted (edited)

and more than $40?

:beerchug:

It's okay man, I had to go through the centre console for change so I could buy an ice break on the way back.

Edited by keaton185
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Carindale, Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Yeah more than $40 would help, otherwise I'll just bring my DIY Siphoning kit. Now who uses only BP???

Edited by Howsee
  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

so, silly question but did anyone take any photos???

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Straya
Posted (edited)

I think brandon took a photo of his steak/reef n beef to show trent

Edited by keaton185
  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

thou shalt not mention the reef and beef - it was bad enough that he got the only one without opening old wounds keaton :verysad:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted
and Brandonn for the entertainment. Keep us posted on what happens with your car mate, I hope it goes ok for you

my car wasnt the most entertaining though :verysad: (well maybe for a lil while)

ill make it go ok :spoton:

what power is your car putting out atm? 430?

I think brandon took a photo of his steak/reef n beef to show trent

now that would b just cruel I wouldnt do such a thing

however I do have a cpl of pics I will put up when I get my adaptor in WA on wednesday

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 17d
Posted (edited)
thanks for coming guys had a great time, pitty most the good roads had slow ass cars holding us up but it was good to catch up with all you freaks

As long as you got the hill climb all to yourselves?

Broken wrist and my 14th week of work= income is lacking.Just could not find any spare dosh.It killed me so bad not coming.

I am so doing this cruise route by myself in July(preferably on a weekday with less traffic) with the 6c/litre extra..Thx Anna.

Edited by Nechromar
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

nope he hill parts was where the worst traffic was n the pilot I was co piloting for was like :banghead: :evil:^_^:sold::nyyaah:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...