Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FG Falcon fan!
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Just wondering how many XR6ers have shown people who's boss. Id like to hear about WRX or commondoors who've been put in their place. :thumbsup:

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

Strewth,

Can't for luv nor money, just happen to be pullin up at a set of lights next to anything better than your usual array of the humdrum set.

Not that I'd race anyway (ED. Yeah right)

Have had to content myself with having a copy of what is now known as "KEN ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND" on the passenger seat to read at the stops.

Looking......looking......

  • TRAITOR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville, NQ
Posted

*The following encounters depicted are all fictional, and did not occur.

Kills:

Couple of VT and VX SSs. VX by a small margin, VTs have no chance.

VT Clubsport recently I absolutely murdered. 3 times.

VX Clubsport closer. 2/3 kill ratio

CSV Strada Extreme (VT). Lineball. Never got a good run against it. Too much traffic.

'00 WRX slaughtered it.

'03 WRX Lineball.

AU3 XR8 Sedan. Sorry champ :(

350Z fast, but not fast enough.

Various Jokers in VL/VS/VT Commodores. Stock Executives with Clubsport kits etc etc

CBR 250s :D

Killers:

VS Clubsport... Slaughtered me. My heart sank when we took off and I heard the whine of the supercharger. VERY quick car. Runs 13 flat here at TSV. Would run high 12s on a decent strip.

Monaro GTS. Just in front...

'99 WRX. Big exhaust, Chiptorque sticker ;)

'03 WRX. As Above.

'02 BMW M3. My god that thing is quick. A joy to watch and hear that thing rip me apart ;)

Yamaha R1. On one wheel... Smart arse :P

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albany Creek QLD
Posted

I am not conviced that our Forums should be discussing "roadkills". Its not what the forum is about.

a nice warning......

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

But fictional stories are OK right???

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
*The following encounters depicted are all fictional, and did not occur.

Kills:

Couple of VT and VX SSs. VX by a small margin, VTs have no chance.

VT Clubsport recently I absolutely murdered. 3 times.

VX Clubsport closer. 2/3 kill ratio

CSV Strada Extreme (VT). Lineball. Never got a good run against it. Too much traffic.

'00 WRX slaughtered it.

'03 WRX Lineball.

AU3 XR8 Sedan. Sorry champ :(

350Z fast, but not fast enough.

Various Jokers in VL/VS/VT Commodores. Stock Executives with Clubsport kits etc etc

CBR 250s :D

Killers:

VS Clubsport... Slaughtered me. My heart sank when we took off and I heard the whine of the supercharger. VERY quick car. Runs 13 flat here at TSV. Would run high 12s on a decent strip.

Monaro GTS. Just in front...

'99 WRX. Big exhaust, Chiptorque sticker ;)

'03 WRX. As Above.

'02 BMW M3. My god that thing is quick. A joy to watch and hear that thing rip me apart ;)

Yamaha R1. On one wheel... Smart arse :P

There were a couple of other fictional slaughters which that ute was involved in, after it was properly run in, WRX (don't know what model) and two SS commodes.

I can assure everyone reading that they were fictional, as I was personally only fictionally present at the time and was therefore only a fictional witness to said encounters ...

... and furthermore, if they did occur it was on a private road in any case ...

... in the NT ...

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Oi TurboDewd,

Met a Silver WRX a few nights back on Hindmarsh Drive. Typical Rexxie, BIIIGGG intercooler, BIIIGGGEEERRR Foglights. I took off from the lights, he took off also,Igot stuck into it, he got stuck into it also......and........he blew me sh*tless!! Never seen anything with so much friggin' grunt. :blink:

He gave me a wave and a big grin at the Yamba lights........ahhhh I just grinned and waved back. I'll leave him be next time. :(

CFlat :)

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Just wondering how many XR6ers have shown people who's boss. Id like to hear about WRX or commondoors who've been put in their place. :thumbsup:

Too many to list for me! :thumbsup:

I have lost to 2 cars that I'm not ashamed to own up to though... 2 other XR6T's!

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

2 Possum's

1 Rabbit

and I think it was a Hare....... :thumbsup:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
Just wondering how many XR6ers have shown people who's boss.  Id like to hear about WRX or commondoors who've been put in their place.  :thumbsup:

Too many to list for me! :thumbsup:

I have lost to 2 cars that I'm not ashamed to own up to though... 2 other XR6T's!

With your car being a manual, I'm thinking the 2 XR6T's that beat you were brobably autos. :innocent:

/Geea ducks, and runs to get his flamesuit. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...