senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/04/09 10:56 AM Posted 02/04/09 10:56 AM Evening all...Early this morniing (around 3am) my house was broken into and some of my possesions were stolen. Without getting into details, here is a list of items they stole:Toshiba Satellite LaptopJag Wallets (x2 ladies & mens)LG U990 Mobile PhoneXbox 360 w/ GamesOlympus Digital CamersTag Heuer Aquaracer Mens Watch (I want this back the most as it was a 21st b'day present from my Father)Nintendo Wii gamesFox SunglassesLadies Playboy Handbag (no Tab and Mickus, its not mine)To be honest, I don't think they will catch the people that did it, and I have little hope of getting our possesions back.The only reason I am posting this is in-case anyone hears anything about my watch or Laptop, the other stuff is not as important.Also, seeing as my phone was stolen, if there is anyone reading this that has my number, please send me a text so I have your number again, I now have a new phone with the same number.Pat
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 02/04/09 11:05 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:05 AM p@ that sux balls mate - damn some people sh.t me off why cant they go out and make an honest living like the rest of us
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/04/09 11:07 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:07 AM Pat, I'm very sorry to hear that man... I just wish you were awake at the time with a few burly mates to mob the living sh*t out of the worthless carnts Paramatta style...All the best with finding the posessions & catching/bashing the POS's that stole you're stuff.PS if you're not feeling safe can come stay with me for a few nights
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/04/09 11:10 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:10 AM Pat I feel for you mate I was burgaled twice within 60 hours. I was not home on either occasion.Had I had been at home murder would have been a likely outcome.They stole everything , including suitcases and pillow cases to transport the booty.Only thing they didn't steal was TV/Stereo as they were obviously too old and my CDs ,the Onlytime it has paid to be , well unusual.Suits, shirts, shoes,ties , cufflinks etc etcI have been waiting for years for them to return.Then onto 6 months of being treated like a crim by Wetpac insurance. I ended up out of pocket over $10kCops were great, insurance company sucked it large.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 02/04/09 11:13 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:13 AM Bastards......never a Rottweiller round when you need one....... Hope the watch at least comes back to you Pat....its the sentimental stuff that hurts the most
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/09 11:13 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:13 AM That's just f*cked. Sorry to hear Pat...f*ckin scumbags.I take it the rest of your handbag collection is OK? (sorry...poor form I know )
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/04/09 11:18 AM Author Posted 02/04/09 11:18 AM Thanks, yes teh handbag collection is ok, they didn't find the false floor...
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/04/09 11:29 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:29 AM I'm still angry though
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Gender: Male Posted 02/04/09 11:31 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:31 AM hope u catch em mate.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 02/04/09 11:38 AM Posted 02/04/09 11:38 AM sorry to hear the news, wouldn't you love to catch these low lifes in the act
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now