PH00NN Member 51 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 20/03/09 02:21 PM Posted 20/03/09 02:21 PM (edited) This was my Typhoon which I sold last year.I have ordered a Black FG XR6T which went past me on the back of a truck today heading for the dealers, fingers crossed I will be picking it up Monday or Tuesday.Engine: Valve Springs, injectors, fuel pump & Capa Flash Tuner.Exhaust: Di Filippo 3.5 turbo backSuspension: StockWheels: StockModifications: Stereo Audio / Visual: StockEstimated Power: 312.9rwkw Edited 20/03/09 02:39 PM by Dagabond
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 21/03/09 01:43 AM Posted 21/03/09 01:43 AM looks nice mate, the aftermarket lights look not to bad
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 21/03/09 01:55 PM Posted 21/03/09 01:55 PM yeah looks pritty sweet, keep us posted on the new T!
Jake27 Member 92 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Port Macquarie Posted 21/03/09 03:51 PM Posted 21/03/09 03:51 PM Yeah, I've never seen the aftermarket headlights look good on ANY car before... but they actually look okay on yours Well done
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 21/03/09 09:48 PM Posted 21/03/09 09:48 PM Aftermarket headlights??? Nah he meant tail lights. I think.
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 22/03/09 01:28 AM Posted 22/03/09 01:28 AM yeah I ment taillights.
PH00NN Member 51 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 08/04/09 02:02 AM Author Posted 08/04/09 02:02 AM Here are a couple of pics of the new T, it has since had its windows tinted and I'm considering getting the rims powder coated satin black.Other than that it will be staying stock as it is a daily driver and I have 2 other modded cars to keep me busy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now