Guest Guests Posted 16/03/09 08:13 AM Posted 16/03/09 08:13 AM I think the title need changingMe Phoon I love light bulbs would be much more appropriate
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/03/09 08:17 AM Author Posted 16/03/09 08:17 AM
druxr6t Member 80 Member For: 17y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW, Sydney Posted 16/03/09 08:24 AM Posted 16/03/09 08:24 AM That's so sexy mate. I can't wait to hope into a phoon...or even modify my XR6T (if she stays with me).Best phoon colour IMO
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/09 08:34 AM Posted 16/03/09 08:34 AM I love light bulbs would be much more appropriateI love pole would be more intuneon a serious note, one good looking car, shame bout the owner
ridingtom Member 75 Member For: 17y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 17/03/09 01:11 AM Posted 17/03/09 01:11 AM ohh is that a 97 rolla? me and my mate have been taking to the dirts roads in one of them pretty hard lately!love the colour of the phoon aswell
Guest Guests Posted 17/03/09 01:32 AM Posted 17/03/09 01:32 AM I think the title need changingMe Phoon I love light bulbs would be much more appropriateCrack Pipe spec...I love pole would be more intuneon a serious note, one good looking car, shame bout the ownerWe all know he loves the pole without him advertising it on here Ross
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/03/09 07:05 AM Author Posted 19/03/09 07:05 AM Sorry what was that?Speak up Dean I can't hear you
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/09 07:15 AM Posted 19/03/09 07:15 AM I think he said show us your dyno graph could just be the wind though
Dyno Queen Banned 13 Member For: 17y 6m 21d Posted 19/03/09 07:18 AM Posted 19/03/09 07:18 AM How much power did your typhoon make Man-Pants? Who did the tuning?
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/03/09 07:20 AM Author Posted 19/03/09 07:20 AM Ah okay, when he comes in & asks for it I'll post it up Deonie said she was getting it from Xtreme this morning
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now