louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 24/02/09 08:15 AM Posted 24/02/09 08:15 AM Is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/02/09 08:21 AM Posted 24/02/09 08:21 AM Very nice....wonder if that'll make Zapper slit his wrists Zapper! What about you? How sexy would a black one of them be, lol.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/02/09 08:26 AM Posted 24/02/09 08:26 AM I am still very happy with my GT-E decision.Just a pity the Leasin guy at the bank went out for a pissy lunch and forgot to pay the dealer.I now have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up and I am in training for the next 2 days :banghead:
PLAYRZ Legacy Donating Member 333 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 24/02/09 08:42 AM Posted 24/02/09 08:42 AM :banghead: Love it.... Might be trading in the Force 6 sooner than I thought!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/02/09 10:57 AM Posted 24/02/09 10:57 AM Zapper! What about you? How sexy would a black one of them be, lol.Nah mate...the starter button would be a PITA with the arthritis
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/02/09 11:07 AM Posted 24/02/09 11:07 AM (edited) Lol, I know what a f@ck up when a you just bought a car looks like man I can spot it a mile away. n e way you can just chuck a f6 bar on and the problems solved. Edited 24/02/09 11:09 AM by Dillz
hdj80 Member 76 Member For: 19y 8m 7d Posted 28/02/09 05:08 AM Posted 28/02/09 05:08 AM I want the F6E wheels for my FG F6. Hmmmm, I wonder if the missus needs a new car????Look like the normal FG GT and Pursuit rims to me. I have a set to fit on my 6T ute when it arrives.
rspecf6 Banned 138 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Posted 28/02/09 06:40 AM Posted 28/02/09 06:40 AM Taken from a Press Release from FPV.well timed I was almost considering going to the dark side and considering a GT-ENOT ANYMORE
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 28/02/09 12:07 PM Posted 28/02/09 12:07 PM You get a start button and 40 more killerwasps Bout bloody time they renamed themselves Ford Pansy Vehicles...as opposed to Homo Sexual Vehicles
rspecf6 Banned 138 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Posted 01/03/09 12:28 AM Posted 01/03/09 12:28 AM except it looks better in the front , oh and the price tag agree , I will stick with the r-spec at that price..............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now