exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 24/02/09 11:44 PM Posted 24/02/09 11:44 PM Nice work 72! Love it! "I'd love to kick you in the face, break your legs and throw you from a train...."
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/02/09 12:38 AM Posted 25/02/09 12:38 AM One word...BonoTwo wordsMust Die
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 25/02/09 02:20 AM Posted 25/02/09 02:20 AM Ajay RochesterShe's the one from the biggest loser yeah?She is definately up there!I do not like her at all....
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 25/02/09 02:26 AM Posted 25/02/09 02:26 AM I don't hate U2 by any stretch of the imagination, but yes he's a *beep*.There's a joke that goes something like this:What's the difference between Bono and God?- God doesn't think he's Bono.
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 25/02/09 07:18 AM Posted 25/02/09 07:18 AM and Ajay RochesterShe could star in a show called Biggest Hypocrite. Writes weight loss books and can't lose weight to save herself.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/02/09 12:17 PM Posted 25/02/09 12:17 PM She's the one from the biggest loser yeah?She is definately up there!I do not like her at all....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now