SLider Member 47 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/02/09 02:44 AM Posted 19/02/09 02:44 AM When my headlights are switched to the auto setting they are alwasy on no matter what the ambient light is, anyone know what causes this?Cheers,Tim
Guest Guests Posted 19/02/09 02:45 AM Posted 19/02/09 02:45 AM Dodgy sensor?? Take it in for a new one under warranty
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 19/02/09 02:50 AM Posted 19/02/09 02:50 AM sunlight sensor on the dash
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/02/09 02:57 AM Posted 19/02/09 02:57 AM Do you have a dash mat?
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 19/02/09 06:10 AM Posted 19/02/09 06:10 AM Dodgy sensor?? Take it in for a new one under warrantyYep, mine did it the first day I picked it up. Ford changed it and its been perfect ever since.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 19/02/09 07:01 AM Posted 19/02/09 07:01 AM In the same boat, can the sensor be pulled out or is a whole dash job.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 19/02/09 07:11 AM Posted 19/02/09 07:11 AM Just pulled out. Its got a little plastic cover on it.
SLider Member 47 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/02/09 03:24 AM Author Posted 20/02/09 03:24 AM I'm guessing when you have a dash mat then that the auto feature is useless?Cause I have one of those
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/02/09 03:28 AM Posted 20/02/09 03:28 AM Unless it's cut-out around the sunload sensor....black knob right at the front center of the dash (in amongst the vents)
SLider Member 47 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/02/09 03:31 AM Author Posted 20/02/09 03:31 AM sweet I will check when I get home thanks for that guys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now