tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/09 07:12 AM Posted 25/02/09 07:12 AM ...yet you're online? Get out there man Congrats on the new baby
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 25/02/09 07:17 AM Posted 25/02/09 07:17 AM looks mint as zap! congrats mate
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 25/02/09 07:30 AM Posted 25/02/09 07:30 AM Nice one Zap!Do you miss the turbo spool on the F6 - even just a little bit yet?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/02/09 08:01 AM Author Posted 25/02/09 08:01 AM Nah, the sound of a v8 with 4 cams is pure S E X I will be going out soon to the gym, so I get another run.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/09 08:14 AM Posted 25/02/09 08:14 AM Awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think of it after driving it for a bit.
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 25/02/09 09:48 AM Posted 25/02/09 09:48 AM great car well done mate,I just got out of an 8 and into a six and do miss the rumble of an eight,makes me wonder some times if I did the right thing,keen to hear from your experience with the 8 if you pefer the 8 or miss thw six.Enjoy awesome car.Cheers Nick
F6Rdodg'nroos Member 164 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Location: NSW-The Taxed State Posted 25/02/09 10:45 AM Posted 25/02/09 10:45 AM Noice - you've got a choice car there I reckon sitting in that with the V8 sound under the bonnet, would be make it difficult to go home at night!
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 26/02/09 05:45 AM Posted 26/02/09 05:45 AM Good work ZAP, love the look of it. But wouldnt the F6-E now be the rarest FPV? Would you have got the F6-E had it been released at the same time as the GT-E?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/02/09 06:16 AM Author Posted 26/02/09 06:16 AM The F6-E might now be the rarest, but this model was released after my post.Nope, I would not have gotten the F6-E as I wanted something different motor wise.Unfortunatly I have been stuck in First Aid training for the past 2 days so I have not managed much driving.I do love all the tech in this car. Being able to set up the lighting, door locking and the rest fromt he ICC makes it a really modern car.The only thing I do not like is the beige roof trim, but I am getting used to it and it is the same colour across the range. Whoever thought beige goes with grey needs to be shot.
SilverG6ET Member 60 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 26/02/09 06:27 AM Posted 26/02/09 06:27 AM Very nice mate, enjoy!!! I looked at the GT-E when I bought my G6ET and loved it, but a little out of my price limits (and the boss wouldn't have let me spend that many $$$$'s anyways :hiwelcome: ).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now