TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 06/02/09 01:48 AM Posted 06/02/09 01:48 AM I note the base model price for an XR6 Turbo has jumped $1100. I thought this didnt start till March?!?!?anyone? was I wrong? whats the deal?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/02/09 02:33 AM Posted 06/02/09 02:33 AM Prices on the Ford range went up January 1st mate. FPV prices will go up April by the sound of things, we will know in March sometime exactly how much by
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 06/02/09 02:53 AM Posted 06/02/09 02:53 AM It's a great plan from Ford."Expensive Daewoo is discounting the crap out of their cars, imported cars are going up in price because of the crap Aussie Dollar, the car market is in decline because of the economic situation, large cars are struggling to sell because of fuel prices and our cars aren't selling. I know, lets put our prices up!"
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 06/02/09 03:04 AM Author Posted 06/02/09 03:04 AM ok, fair enuff.as for fuel prices, I dont mind paying 80 for a tank but when its 90 or 100! that's psychamologically too high..I mean im still ok paying it...coz I just loves me Aussie super car Falcon X R 6 Tee. why dont more ppl like Breeze? I think its nice, I bet chicks dig it.
Ras351 Member 219 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 06/02/09 03:11 AM Posted 06/02/09 03:11 AM my girlfriend likes Breeze if it makes you feel better. she likes shockwave better though lol
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/09 03:19 AM Posted 06/02/09 03:19 AM it just means you bargain a bit harder... or pay a little more after your 22.5% off discount
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 06/02/09 05:54 AM Posted 06/02/09 05:54 AM A price rise is only worth the paper it's printed on.If you're good at haggling it won't mean much at all.
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 06/02/09 07:59 AM Posted 06/02/09 07:59 AM I was hit by the price rise, still managed to walk out with same price as an 08 plate deal but on a new build. Just got to wait for delivery now.
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 07/02/09 12:27 AM Posted 07/02/09 12:27 AM Cost of imported parts has risen, as have steel prices I think. Nearly everyone is increasing prices now, due to the lower aussie dollar.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 08/02/09 05:24 AM Posted 08/02/09 05:24 AM Why cant it be like buying most things in life. What the price is you just pay it. If its to high you go somewhere else and that way the BS games of dealer delivery and alike are obliterated.I.B.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now