cole trickle Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 19/01/09 11:36 AM Posted 19/01/09 11:36 AM (edited) Fullboost took some pics Cheers Dalesy Edited 19/01/09 11:36 AM by cole trickle
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/01/09 11:09 PM Author Posted 19/01/09 11:09 PM I cant view any pics on fullboost!
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 19/01/09 11:38 PM Posted 19/01/09 11:38 PM Yeah, hopefully... You reckon you get wheelspin... LOL If I go with streets and drop it at 4k there is no traction LOLThanks mate... I will give it at crack at 4k with some slicks on... See how I go...Was impressed with your GSR run. LOL I watched it about 20 times... Is it just me, or does everyone put their head forward as they cross the line (like a 100m sprinter?)Slip the clutch donkey - I didn;t say drop it!.As for looking forward, I was looking down to release my harness (I think) I also look out past the A pillar to see the two timing beams, that's all Don't like it sitting on the rev limit too long.I'll dig up some vids of my ute on streets.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 20/01/09 01:17 AM Posted 20/01/09 01:17 AM I cant view any pics on fullboost! Well do what everyone else does and join to view them.
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/01/09 01:55 AM Posted 20/01/09 01:55 AM Let me know next time u go!!GEt some slicks first though
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/01/09 05:20 AM Author Posted 20/01/09 05:20 AM LOL Numnuts...Ummm... The text message I sent you that said "Wanna go to Calder Sat, Let me know" didn't give away the fact that I was going?
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/01/09 08:55 AM Posted 20/01/09 08:55 AM LOL Numnuts...Ummm... The text message I sent you that said "Wanna go to Calder Sat, Let me know" didn't give away the fact that I was going?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now