V8 Supercars 2009

phantomchic

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 6d

:hiall: heard that very line today

(as I was doing the hand gestures "1" - "2" - "3")

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d

isnt it amazing how many die hard fans lose interest when their team / manufacturer isnt winning

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 6d

the "dark" side display poor showmanship at the V8's ... have seen them walk out way before the end of the race when they arn't winning :hiall:

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d

lol yeah I have been to qr just about every year and it baffles me as to why they would pay good money to go to the race and not even watch the end (seen some blue oval supporters do the same thing - the good ole xr club cars used to leave very early if a Expensive Daewoo was too far out in front) personally that is just bad form

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d

The best line I got from a Expensive Daewoo fan is "The Fords are winning because they use Expensive Daewoo Chevy engines and running gear."

He was a little stumped when I asked him how Ford can manage to get the Expensive Daewoo motor's going better than Expensive Daewoo can?

What a tool!

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d

I wonder what Holden's excuse is now! Last year it was the Falcon's aeros were better!

Why is it that in the history of V8 Supercars, whenever the rules are even, the Fords are dominant? It won't be long before the Fords are penalised, especially given the number of 888 supplied cars out there handing it to the Expensive Daewoo boys all the time.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d

It's interesting now that the biggest protagonist as far as parity and homologation is on the commentary panel and has to remain impartial.

I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before Tander starts moaning though, it’s impossible that he’s not doing so well due to lack of capability, so it must be that Ford have an unfair advantage.

The other hilarious point is the fact that the winning cars have no factory backing whatsoever. That’s a big FU to Ford. :verysad:

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 10d

You'd farkin kicking yourself wouldn't you? I still can't beleive that ford didn't try and do something to keep the badge on the front of the cars... :verysad: