hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/01/09 09:44 AM Posted 12/01/09 09:44 AM (edited) My Cert has R Spec on it, although really apart from the leather, the apparently special grey painted rims, and some crappy re valved Delphi shocks there ain't that much special about them. I had the clear on one of my wheels turn to crap, along with numerous other things, and have been waiting 4 months for FPV to get some more R Spec rims. Would have been better off with a stock Phoon with leather, then maybe I wouldn't have gotten a lemon. Not knocking the cars as I've had some good ones and 289 is trouble free. 284 is cursed I'm sure of it. Problems abound and the engine and ZF in mine are good but the finish, leaks, groans, and rattles seem to be unfixable after at least 15 trips back to the dealer. Time for the lawyers to get involved when I get home, but only because the faults are beyond acceptable factory tolerances 9now where have I heard that before? Oh for Ford to get some decent mechanics and/or workshops. Sorry to rant but in the case of my car, the R should stand for RUBBISH, Anyway I'm going for a thrash from London to Ipswich then down to Portsmouth in an R8 this coming weekend. NOW THERES A MACHINE. Just wish I could afford one at home Edited 12/01/09 09:47 AM by hypnodoc
rspecf6 Banned 138 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Posted 12/01/09 10:15 AM Posted 12/01/09 10:15 AM R-specs aren't special though u r dancing without music
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 12/01/09 11:04 AM Posted 12/01/09 11:04 AM you should be getting one of these stickers in the mail to congradulate you on your arse-spec purchase. purple ute owners don't need said sticker because the colour of there car says enough.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/01/09 09:39 PM Posted 12/01/09 09:39 PM ford esky is on fire!lol
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/01/09 10:07 PM Posted 12/01/09 10:07 PM I feel sphecthial every day and I dont even own an Arse-Pec...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now