efc63 typhoon Member 26 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: southwest WA Posted 12/01/09 01:51 AM Posted 12/01/09 01:51 AM Hello everyone just want to put it out there in regards to the certificate you receive when you buy a rspec. I know this may sound pissy but should the cert have rspec written on it ,you spend the dollar , I expect to feel special.Any one out there doing the driving course in WA 09 ? Thanks to all that write in, I learn something new every time I go online . Go the Bombers 09 efc63 typhoon ego rspec
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 12/01/09 02:35 AM Posted 12/01/09 02:35 AM I have been waiting for my papers from FPV for 9 weeeks now and still haven't received it. I am hoping it comes soon so that I can do my track day.
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 12/01/09 02:57 AM Posted 12/01/09 02:57 AM R-specs aren't special though Watch it you...we are all special. On my certificate it states R-Spec...so you should have it on yours. The track day was good fun.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/01/09 03:15 AM Posted 12/01/09 03:15 AM R-specs aren't special though roflGood ol Arse-Pec's hey...... still makes me laugh......
AUXRATE New Member 18 Member For: 18y 15d Gender: Female Location: Armadale, WA Posted 12/01/09 04:33 AM Posted 12/01/09 04:33 AM I have been waiting for my papers from FPV for 9 weeeks now and still haven't received it. I am hoping it comes soon so that I can do my track day.It's been 12 weeks for me and I'm still waiting. We've missed the December Drive day, next one isn't until 4th May, so I'll be at that one
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/01/09 04:37 AM Posted 12/01/09 04:37 AM I wonder exactly how much ford tack onto the cost of a new FPV to cover the "free" track day??
efc63 typhoon Member 26 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: southwest WA Posted 12/01/09 05:00 AM Author Posted 12/01/09 05:00 AM Yes we are all special ,I,m also going to the may drive day ,I bought the typhoon new in feb 08 got all the paper work late nov 08. That doesn,t matter because when I drive it heads turn,even me mate with his original SLR5000 LIKES TO DRIVE AROUND IN IT ,imake sure the bullsh*t gaurd is on the seat efc63typhoon rspec
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 12/01/09 05:12 AM Posted 12/01/09 05:12 AM I wonder exactly how much ford tack onto the cost of a new FPV to cover the "free" track day??I wonder how much Ford have to pay customers to buy a purple car? lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now