efc63 typhoon
Member-
Posts
26 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by efc63 typhoon
-
Long time between writes but bought a R Spec 19/02/2008 build number 28 in ego manual still in the shed in the SW of WA
-
jJust a quick line in regard to mil light the problem turned out to be moisture in the fuel there you go Thanks for all the advise & it didn,t cost me a cent. Cheers efc63 typhoon
-
Thanks mate don't know anyone with a scantool I think I could have a bad batch of fuel in the system. I will run it out and then see what happens. If it isn't good after that then I might just take it to fraud thanks for your knowledge cheers efc63 typhoon
-
Thanks for that ,I had not heard of a faulty fuel cap the smarter they make the cars the dumber I become, can I check any of these myself im not a rocket scientist Cheers efc63 typhoon
-
Thanks guys ,I haven,t removed the cat just checking to see ,just a bit pissed that this happened so quickly could you please tell me what other symptoms this mil light could mean thanks for the assistance efc63 typhoon
-
Gidday Guys&Girls Have a2008 Rspec with 23000km on it. While on a drive on the weekend the engine mil light came on. A mate of mine said this had something to do with the cat convertor is this true? Contacted local ford dealership in regards to this problem but as warranty ran out in feb this year they were not interested. Question 1 the light is on but not flashing is this to do with cat convertor? Question2does removing the cat convertor have any adverse affect on the motor? Question3 can anybody help me in this area? Cheers efc63 typhoon
-
Tune Up Bunbury Wa
efc63 typhoon replied to efc63 typhoon's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
When I posted yesterday I was looking for someone that did servicing etc. The dealership that I bought my Rspec from had already put there own performance pack on. It has been chipped a ss cold air induction @upgraded exhaust system,I only found this out later at the free drive day when traction control didnt come on . The salesman that sold me the car brand new told me I had bought the premium brake upgrade Sorry but I only need someone to service the car efc63 typhoon -
Any west aussies who can give me advice on tuning r spec in bunbury area dont want to go to ford to expensive cheers efc63 typhoon
-
Hi all Any ideas regards new fpv new model release Sept 1st? First the f6e what now,is it too soon for the HO GT everybodies talking about? also any one seen this competition that in my state wa the west aust,trip to fpv &fprworkshop atest drive of this new car then your review of said car published on carsguide.com.au EXCELLENT bye for now efc63typhoon
-
Thanks Smicky that did do the trick,and to all you numb nuts out there,I think you should be driving datsun120y If your ever in wa smicky there a cold beer here Cheers efc63typhoon
-
hi Can anybody help me on this subject,I drive with my lights on during the day ,but the screen goes dark with lights on ,a real pain in the arse when trying to view it Any constuctive advice Cheers efc63typhoon
-
Hi again, I got permission from my mate, he's cool. he loves both Expensive Daewoo and Ford muscle cars but let me use the pictures to highlight how quickly things can go wrong. He is an experienced driver. Here are some more pics. efc63typhoon
-
Hi, took the R Spec for a ride on Sunday with my best mate in his SLR on a nasty little road between Bridgetown and Nanup W.A. Coming into a sharp cormer there was alot of gravel, the Typhoon treated it with the comtempt it deserved but the $60,000+ SLR wasn't so lucky. My mate climbed out with a sore neck but the car looks like a write off. Becareful Boy Races.
-
Hi everyone Finally have done drive day,19months after buying the Rspec But better late than never.Great day good to see the two bf Rspec give the fgs a run for there money.
-
Whats involved in editing to lift speed cap.Sorry but m a slow learner when it come to moding cars. efc63typhoon
-
Yes EVIL I do agree The BA series seems to be the start of Ford getting there looks together. Im bias towards the BF which has as a car has the complete package I.e style ,performance the wow factor. you would to go back to the xa xb xc hardtops to get hard again. I should add the xe esp is amean looking weapon. efc63typhoon
-
My side is your side this is still a butt ugly car efc63typhoon
-
That has to be the most ugly car ford has built. Cheap &plastic looking ,with all the clever people working for them in design is Expensive Daewoo paying bribes/? The bf f6 is still the most exotic without doubt. efc63 typhoon
-
This forum seems to have alot of supporters,that equates to alot of ford buying power so get every one to sign a petition TELLING ford we are not impress.This seems to work with politicans and they are dumb and dont need our hard earn dollars for there business to actually survive [Maybe they do]. Do any of you guys know if ford credit has sold this financial side of ford? efc63typhoon
-
Thanks zap_f6, havenot been before but im really looking forward it. Will write in after so you guys that havenot done drive day will know what to expect cheers efc63typhoon
-
Greetings everyone, Have just confirmed drive day [about bloody time] & was wondering what to expect? Also has anyone prang thier cars on these drive days an had insurance problems? All intellegent info will be appreciated efc63typhoon
-
Where is the love ? Is there something missing in your lives , that not owning a rspec would fill efc63 typhoon rspec
-
Yes we are all special ,I,m also going to the may drive day ,I bought the typhoon new in feb 08 got all the paper work late nov 08. That doesn,t matter because when I drive it heads turn,even me mate with his original SLR5000 LIKES TO DRIVE AROUND IN IT ,imake sure the bullsh*t gaurd is on the seat efc63typhoon rspec
-
Hello everyone just want to put it out there in regards to the certificate you receive when you buy a rspec. I know this may sound pissy but should the cert have rspec written on it ,you spend the dollar , I expect to feel special.Any one out there doing the driving course in WA 09 ? Thanks to all that write in, I learn something new every time I go online . Go the Bombers 09 efc63 typhoon ego rspec
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.