Custom Fpv F6 Typhoon

BLUUOA

• Green Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 26d
Thanks mate....it's a pleasure

:cry:

It makes 400+rwkw as I've put big rollars on my car (22 inch wheels)I've taken some power out so making about 370rwkw I'm happy with that seeing as I'm still got factory internals...

As for the track don't know will see...

Anyway did you see it in street fords or ford preformance magazine ?

Sorry mate it was Street Fords Issue 41 :spoton:

Nice power figure for the street that is more than enough :msm: Also the pic below is very nice and I love the interior, what globes are you using or hid?

1_1024.jpg

:beerchug:

Edited by THRU5T

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d

that's an awsome car.. and I have that issue of mag to.. it would be good to have a chat with u to see options and what to do nxt in my line of mods :biggrin:

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 6d

What a great looking car...

I also bought the Street Fords mag that yours was in... Some menacin Phoon starin at me from the shelves in the local newsagent.

Question - How do you find the T04Z?

Anyways, congrats on your ride. Obviously heaps of $$ and more importantly time has gone into it so well done. Pretty much the whole package!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 21d

Thanks guys

Answers

Standard Mercury Silver but honestly have put my car against a friends and noticed that mine had allot more shine. The robot that painted my car must have been generous that day

It makes me feel good knowing I get back what I’ve put in by getting feedback like that thanks again guys

As for a ball park figure I lost count at about $ 100,000 including the purchase of the car I could lie and say I haven’t spent much but photos don’t do justice you really need to see this car in person to really notice the array of detail produced and most the work was done by me which saved me a buck or too

I’ve experimented with the turbo for ages now and noticed the specs I’ve got now is best suited for my engine and exhaust manifold.

Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll be more than happy to answer your questions

Thanks again