dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 06/01/09 03:35 AM Posted 06/01/09 03:35 AM hey guys,who is goign to enter powercruise this year?? muzza and I have already entered and cann't wait to run a muck down there!!cya mitch
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/01/09 03:50 AM Posted 06/01/09 03:50 AM I'll be there with a few other cars mate
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 06/01/09 03:54 AM Posted 06/01/09 03:54 AM Yeah I should be there too along with 4 or 5 mates and their rice burners. Fingers crossed we get a corp garage again!
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 06/01/09 03:59 AM Posted 06/01/09 03:59 AM I should be coming also if I have my car back by then. Fingers crossed that I do.
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 06/01/09 04:09 AM Posted 06/01/09 04:09 AM I will be there showing you blokes up in a V8, ha ha. tried to get a shed again for the forth year in a row with no luck so I guess we will be up on the hill again
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/01/09 04:23 AM Posted 06/01/09 04:23 AM Should be fun ... where do you get the entry forms? I tried logging into the website but couldn't bring up the pages?
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 06/01/09 04:30 AM Posted 06/01/09 04:30 AM worked fine for me mate, try this link http://www.powercruise.com/sydney/downloads/entryform.pdf
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/01/09 04:31 AM Posted 06/01/09 04:31 AM The corp garages went within the first week of ticket sales opening - you need to be bloody fast!
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/01/09 05:42 AM Posted 06/01/09 05:42 AM Might shock a few and bring the XC out for a run......
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 06/01/09 05:54 AM Posted 06/01/09 05:54 AM the first day they were gone, I sent mine off express post as soon as they were loaded to the website, and still missed out. when the lady rang me she said that their were over 160 entrants trying for a shed on the first day. I think the only way to get one is if you know someone or that your are someone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now