Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/01/09 05:21 AM Posted 19/01/09 05:21 AM Mate I think people can see you coming from a mile away.(If anyone can find a better picture of a dude in a pigeon suit please feel free to contribute)
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/01/09 06:38 AM Posted 19/01/09 06:38 AM I love u dude u so christies downs and pimpin au bro needles were aftermarket huh spuin they usually just chuckem in
Guest Guests Posted 19/01/09 06:44 AM Posted 19/01/09 06:44 AM What statement from previous owner are they after? Just write one up yourself & sign it, they're not going to do forensic tests on it to ascertain who signed it
Chief_XR6T Member 425 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide Posted 19/01/09 06:53 AM Author Posted 19/01/09 06:53 AM (edited) What statement from previous owner are they after? Just write one up yourself & sign it, they're not going to do forensic tests on it to ascertain who signed it the guy was mexicano , im serious but hey dont be racist who cares if a genuine asian sold em , they want the VIN number etc, but I bought these rims ages ago when I had the red BA , had like 4 pairs depending how I felt on the day which tyre combo I wanted, probably like 12 months agoand how pathetic is that cause of that dint oh its been in a rear ender lolturbo jet I dont know what your on about but if your calling me a ricer , I am not , even if I had owned countless FF cars and prefer it over FR, there is nothing wrong with a clean O.E.M spec car,it was cheaper to put these rims on then buy new tyres for the 16" stockies, had them laying about what else was I meant to do , let them collect more dust, im not that despo to sell them btw thanks 03XR6T for making a serious post , and everyone else which is Edited 19/01/09 06:55 AM by Chief_XR6T
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/01/09 07:02 AM Posted 19/01/09 07:02 AM I still love u hahaha u need more help than me and iam f*cked in the head
Chief_XR6T Member 425 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide Posted 19/01/09 07:06 AM Author Posted 19/01/09 07:06 AM I still love u hahaha u need more help than me and iam f*cked in the headI love you towant to meet up ?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/01/09 07:09 AM Posted 19/01/09 07:09 AM hell yehu best bring the dub au
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/01/09 07:10 AM Posted 19/01/09 07:10 AM A match made in heaven!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/01/09 07:12 AM Posted 19/01/09 07:12 AM trent trent trent f*ckn sick aey
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 19/01/09 07:13 AM Posted 19/01/09 07:13 AM wheres quick xr6 I can see an orgy coming on....
Recommended Posts