Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hey guys

since ive written of my civic , I bought a stolen recovered AU falcon

now its got a few problems , I need a father figure to shed some light for me please ?

first problem I was flushing the brake fluid , did the rears no problem , went to do the fronts couldn't find the bleed nipple where is that located stupid question I know but I seriously cant find it

and 2nd is rims and tyres , its sitting on wire at the moment , im wondering , would would BA rims fit , if so il look in for sale section and ya

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

figured out the bleeder nipple where its located

ok anther problem , its got a rusted out muffler tip and a split in the last resonator

would it be still be quiet the car if I fuked of the resonator got a str8 pipe and new muffler the cars got anther resonator so I wont be hurting anything

it needs to go thru roadworthy inspection not a mechy a government place pain in the ass sounds like

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Chief, you need to stop playing with cars until you can afford to and you grow a certain level of common sense. This may sound tough but the stories you come up with jut sound like something a child would do.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Sorry, but that's how I feel about Chiefs "antics"

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

got rims sorted

now , time for muffler any suggestions if I chop the 2nd resonator n get a brand new stock tip

I havent fuked anything up on this car I bought it in this condition

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

by the way you're going so far Chief, maybe we should just leave you be and you'll sort out your problems?? :blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

no nooo

I just need help with the muffler , I want to take it to a exsuast shop but every where want to much they think im an idot and a lil slow eh ?

nah seriously please

Edited by Dagabond
quote removed....
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Ok guys since im just a kid ive been getting stuffed around on quotes for my rear muffler set up to get thru RWC

I was wondering what is a leak classed as I, is it if its louder , or leaks dont always affect sound

pls someone clarify with me

Posted

Just take the car over the pits, get your list of what needs to be done for rego & go from there. There is no shortcuts to take when taking your car for inspection so if you can't afford the $50 inspection fee twice over, you shouldn't be buying bombs & trying to 'dodge' them up imo. Stick to a pushbike :spoton:

I hope you made sure the car wasn't a statutory write off due to it being stolen/recovered... Could make re-licensing a bit of a pain :roflmbo:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...