Jump to content

guys playing netball  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mooloolaba, QLD
Posted
Still life could be worse... I could be an insecure, homophobic, clingy, desperate fool driving a high performance car to make up for something :spoton:

wots the something...not having a life,lol?

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kellyville, Sydney
Posted

I go n watch my friends (girls) play every other week, boring as all sh*t but great views.

The day I start playing though is the day I sell the Turbs n start driving round in a pink barina

  • Senior Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I reckon it's OK to play in a mixed team.

It is also where I met my wife. We played on the same team together many moons ago.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 7d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted

Netball is a girls sport, that's why there are no professional mens netball leagues.

Gay and gay to both questions.

If you want to perve on chicks in a mixed team at least play the mans version, basketball.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Violated Punchy? :idunno:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

Everyone has some GAY in them. I don't see much difference between someone playing netball or basketball. Hell some people down (way down) south play Aussie Rules. And then there are those who drive autos ... maybe Tabbitha could put up a poll on THAT one!

:blush::roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
LOL, well I guess you dont want to see the picture of me in Sydney last year!!!

400Mardi%20Gras%2003.JPG

Still life could be worse... I could be an insecure, homophobic, clingy, desperate fool driving a high performance car to make up for something :blush:

:crybaby:

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!

LOL

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted
:blush:
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

hello fellow forum members, I play mixed netball and I have a fantabulous time playing it around in them nice little courts and I would really really appreciate it if you would all stop being so mean towsrds me as it makes me upset.

thankyou brandon

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Was just going to close the thread, but you said fantabulous so it stays open. :rolleyes:

Oh and Jeff...we should do that. You can't warn/ban me anymore like you used to when losing an argument :beerchug:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...