Jump to content

PDIDDY

Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PDIDDY

  1. Have cat-back twin 2.5" redback on mine. Picked up 26rwkw with tune (from memory). Got me to 300+rwkw, so was pretty pleased. Nice note too, one is burns in, and doesn't seem to drone too much either. Good value for money.
  2. I have Redback's from cat back in a 2.5". Good flow, great note and reasonably priced.
  3. PDIDDY

    Top Gear

    Mate of mine flew down from Gladstone. Said he had a pretty good time. Got some nice pics of the cars, but the girls were even better!
  4. I reckon it's OK to play in a mixed team. It is also where I met my wife. We played on the same team together many moons ago.
  5. I have a HTC Touch II, and I love it. Wanted the same thing with the emails and stuff, but didn't want an exposed keyboard as the phone spends all day in my pocket and it will fill up with grit and crap.
  6. "That is George Michael gay".
  7. I think I am having a heart attack just looking at that. And maybe some lockjaw too.
  8. Took the words out of my mouth. Beauty is only as far as the light switch. They are all sisters when standing on their heads anyway.
  9. As the title suggests, what sort of guy are you when it comes to women? What gets you going when you meet or see a bird for the 1st time? :ladysman: Me, I am a "T & A" man, so usually that's what I notice first. :titwave: Can't figure out what "Leg" men are on about, and "Personality" doesn't count. Just interested to see how many of us are the same.
  10. I used to do the opposite. When it came to selling Toyota's, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Proving to the customer how reliable, well built and good for re-sale a Toyota was compared to the rest, was easy. Although I will admit, some of them are a little expensive compared to their direct competition. Like a Yaris 5 door manual 1.5 was $20000 approx, when a Suzuki Swift or Honda Jazz were around the $17k mark. At least Toyota have seen the light, and are now offering drive away prices that are a little more competitive. Not that I care any more anyway, seeing the pricks made me redundant.
  11. Definately a pyramid scheme if I've ever seen one.
  12. sook
  13. pain
  14. Really good. I'm really pleased with it. Makes it a lot better to drive when you have some confidence in the hardware.
  15. Eclairs
  16. Does look like mine though Pat. Sure you haven't got a Monza?
  17. That's cause most of us are married or similar. Everyone knows, that sort of thing stops right after wedding cake.
  18. Injector
  19. Just the ususal, steel bar and tow bar. Thinking about an exhaust and chip, but having done the T already, I am of the opinion "once you pop, you can't stop". I think next mod on it will be 2" Ironman lift/suspension kit and some good tyres.
  20. The numbers start from 1 as soon as there is a new model. The roadside assist/balance of warranty will transfer to you when you send the "Transfer of Ownership" form in to Ford. It is at the back of your service manual.
  21. What happened to "V"? OK, I'll do it: VB
  22. Mine drives the "T", while I have my Nissan Navara ST-R dual cab. And I just love it.
  23. What's a con-shense? You speaking in tongues again Tab?
  24. As you may or may not know, I am in the Motor industry too (like you Pat), selling cars. That was, until I was made redundant last Tuesday. The owners claimed they had lost $1.5 million in the last 3 months, so the broom was put through the entire dealership. You would think that selling the number 1 product in the country (Toyota), would have been enough to get me through, but obviously not. I think the industry for selling cars STM is stuffed. That's why I am looking in other areas of retail. The thing is, this has been going on for a while now. For the last 4 months or so, the service manager was getting between 10-15 calls a week from tech's whose dealerships had laid them off. And now with GE going, which is who they were floor planned with, they are not improving. However, I did hear the same rumor as you Pat, that TFS would be buying out a lot of GE customers and their loans. Sort of makes you wonder though, how big this financial situation is. I mean, GE globally is massive. What do they know that we don't?
  25. I think I will by-pass the complaints dept, if it's all the same to you Dags.
×
×
  • Create New...