flinby Member 6 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Posted 11/12/08 03:17 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:17 AM ok I know there are alot of ppl who love/hate the look of stripes on XR's but I wand your honest oppinion on how this one came out.cheers
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 11/12/08 03:19 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:19 AM I dont like it personally but its your car. BTW your car looks like its got the ride height of a 4wd from that angle. Drop the thing on its arse and the strips might look better suited
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/12/08 03:25 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:25 AM Keep in mind you wanted an honest opinion, I think it looks horrible. Sorry.
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 11/12/08 03:26 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:26 AM Yeah, I don't like em either - but I don't like any stripes. I like the no spoiler, and your plates but!
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 11/12/08 03:36 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:36 AM need a straight side shot to get a proper look
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 11/12/08 03:42 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:42 AM yeh not a fan those stripes look crap on the new xr's and even worse on yours IMHO but as others have said its your car and as long as you like it that's all that counts
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/12/08 03:45 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:45 AM Is that the FPV anniversary-style stripe?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/12/08 03:47 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:47 AM sorry, not a fan of the stripes.But I am a fan of your fence in the background, that's a nice angle cut and the colour compliments the driveway too.mickus = always thinking of positives!
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 11/12/08 03:50 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:50 AM Terrible. The angles of the stripes and the lines of the car are all wrong
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 11/12/08 03:55 AM Posted 11/12/08 03:55 AM drop the thing on its bum put some rims on it and maybe a different colour for the stripes... but as everybodys said its your car. Im sure everybody will think mine looks stuipid when im done with it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now