Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

:crazystuff: Try driving an XR6T in Citric Acid and see how much attention you get ! :D Talk about turning heads !

I can't help but notice that even the forum's here have decided to pay homage to the colour of my car ! B) Nice citric acid icon guys ! ->bf_new.gif

Keep up the good work !

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

Lately I seem to be staring at XR6's on the road. I always look for the "turbo" on the back aswell. I think that some of the XR drivers around canberra would freak out at how I stare at them. Every weekend there seems to be more and more BA XR's on the road around here. Oh well, when my T arrives I garantee that some canberran's will experience more neck problems ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 18d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

I even get the young dudes at the lights staring and asking questions here on the Gold Coast. :thumbsup:

Surprising how many think that the XR6 only comes in Turbo, and therefore think I have de-badged mine for street drags. :hiwelcome:

Never got anything like it with the old AU III XR6

The Blueprint colour makes a huge impression too. Chicks luv it.

And isn't it surprising how many committed Expensive Daewoo owners have admitted they would buy one now. :hmmm:

BARA

Guest FlashingRED
  • Guests
Posted

As for the panic button, got a couple of 12 or so year olds a couple of weeks ago, frightened the sh!t outta them !

Well, they were too CLOSE, so I let 'em have it.

Whilst walking away, one was heard to say to nearby father.........

Hey DAD! Whats with that ???? I never touched it...!

Dad : How's the jocks holdin' up matey ?( laughs hysterically )

Kid : Son of a b!tch, sh*te....... Matt,stop laughing man, you cr##ped yours too !!!!

Took all the strength in the world , not to lose it.

I was 40-50 mtrs. from car at the time, spoiling the fun was'nt an option..

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
As for the panic button, got a couple of 12 or so year olds a couple of weeks ago, frightened the sh!t outta them !

Well, they were too CLOSE, so I let 'em have it.

Whilst walking away, one was heard to say to nearby father.........

Hey DAD! Whats with that ???? I never touched it...!

Dad : How's the jocks holdin' up matey ?( laughs hysterically )

Kid : Son of a b!tch, sh*te....... Matt,stop laughing man, you cr##ped yours too !!!!

Took all the strength in the world , not to lose it.

I was 40-50 mtrs. from car at the time, spoiling the fun was'nt an option..

So my youngest was going to get something out of the car when he asked "Is it locked?", to which I say "No".

As his hand approached the passenger side door handle, I let him have it with the panic button. FAF! He nearly sh*t himself ... I think he forgives me ... just. :lol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yeah, I let a few people have it too, they just get too close so BEEP BEEP BEEP

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted
I'm just waiting for the day when I can use the panic button on a group of admiring teen boys ... FAF! :lol:

Would you really use the panic button Ken?? :thumbsup:

Yeah, have had some really ego boosting experiences in the 'Hawk'.

Came out of the shops one day and a guy was actually head down-ar$e up looking inside the front wheel arch, he did'nt see me so I waited until I was up near him and said, "watch out...it bites!", he just said (did'nt stand up or anything) "bet it fu*kn does!" :D

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Would you really use the panic button Ken?? :thumbsup:

You kiddin' me Al ... course I would ... in a heatbeat! :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...