smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 26/11/08 01:02 PM Author Posted 26/11/08 01:02 PM Hey Hey Its Saturday!Now that was a awesome show for a Saturday as a kid with nothing better to do!!!Bring back that!
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 26/11/08 01:31 PM Posted 26/11/08 01:31 PM Thundercats T.V show remember that awesome cartoon
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 26/11/08 02:14 PM Posted 26/11/08 02:14 PM THUndercats, THUNDErcats, THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOyep they rocked old school transformers cartoons (Have you seen that japaneese crap version on CN bastards should be shot)The old school Tranformers toys that were die cast in fact all the good old die cast toys
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 26/11/08 03:23 PM Posted 26/11/08 03:23 PM they do the new transformers in die cast what I would like to see the days where you didnt need a pentium 4.9 gazillion to be able to play a friggin computer game! I remember having a 486 and more bloody games would work on that (and they were better games) then what work on this POS that I have now... graphics are the biggest bloody coverup in the computer industry.. you can make a sh*t game and it sell so long as the bloody graphics are stunning!
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 26/11/08 07:09 PM Posted 26/11/08 07:09 PM I wish they would bring back Jeff Kennett.
mitchbek Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: East Gippsland Posted 26/11/08 08:21 PM Posted 26/11/08 08:21 PM Things I miss wellSamurai Pizza catsO'Gradies thick Potato Chips When Fuel was 80c a litteroh yeh and HE MAN
jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 26/11/08 10:26 PM Posted 26/11/08 10:26 PM the old game show, "It's a KNOCKOUT" that was pretty cool.
Trucka Member 375 Member For: 18y 12d Gender: Male Location: Maroochydore Posted 27/11/08 02:14 AM Posted 27/11/08 02:14 AM You Can't Do That On Television (I think that's what it was called) on the abc. Used to love that show especially in the diner with the chef Barf I think it was and everyone gettin slimed, been a long time since I last saw it and details are gettin a bit hazy.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 27/11/08 03:19 AM Posted 27/11/08 03:19 AM I miss the days where you could spend an arvo doing skids on a back road and not be thrown in the lockup.I also miss dr pepper, love the stuff!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/11/08 03:25 AM Posted 27/11/08 03:25 AM I also miss the samurai pizza cats - lots of cartoons actually. Xmen was an awesome animated series, the way it was written was aimed much more at older teenagers rather than the pre-teens
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now