tig Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: kenthurst, Sydney Posted 19/11/08 09:12 AM Posted 19/11/08 09:12 AM I love LucyMr EDMy favourite martianGreenacresPetticoat JunctionAdams Family
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 19/11/08 09:14 AM Posted 19/11/08 09:14 AM adams family was tops my daughters middle name is wednesday
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 19/11/08 09:18 AM Posted 19/11/08 09:18 AM 18 year old girls were ole boilers back in the day Off to the kiddie farker section nowmaybe the last bourban catchin up with me , but ,I have no idea what that's ment to meanWhat that means, is that when I was 15 it was not uncommon for teens to be having relations of a sexual nature.I was seduced in the back of the old mans station wagon by a 15 y/o girl when I was 13 and when she went down on me ??? Whaddya reckon happened If I was 18 off to the general population of the local lock up, on your own would be the consequence
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 19/11/08 09:19 AM Author Posted 19/11/08 09:19 AM (edited) adams family was tops my daughters middle name is wednesdayWednesday? Is that because its the middle of the week? (hump day)... Maybe the day she was born?On a serious note - mate I love that stuff, Wednesday is an awesome name! What that means, is that when I was 15 it was not uncommon for teens to be having relations of a sexual nature.I was seduced in the back of the old mans station wagon by a 15 y/o girl when I was 13 and when she went down on me ??? Whaddya reckon happened hehehe - mate in your case............NOTHING! She Laughed???Just joking!I bet you were a stallion - that's what your trying to tell us all right? Edited 19/11/08 12:50 PM by Dagabond
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 19/11/08 09:22 AM Posted 19/11/08 09:22 AM in todays terms I was raped
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 19/11/08 09:31 AM Posted 19/11/08 09:31 AM I miss Dennys
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 19/11/08 10:07 AM Posted 19/11/08 10:07 AM I miss a restaraunt that used to be in Ringwood called Mediterranian Heartbeat.Great food, big servings and not expensive.
phatal Member 205 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Poxby Downs, SA Posted 19/11/08 10:27 AM Posted 19/11/08 10:27 AM Chicken Lites and BBQ Ruffles!They were the best chips ever!
tig Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: kenthurst, Sydney Posted 19/11/08 10:36 AM Posted 19/11/08 10:36 AM sunny boys, glugs, raz from the school tuck shop
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Posted 19/11/08 10:37 AM Posted 19/11/08 10:37 AM (edited) I miss DennysFCK YEAH - loved there hash browns, that was the one of the best things about going to USA dennys hhmmmmmAlso dyno-riders loved that cartoon and toys when I was kid, may aswell add G.I. JOE too, kids toys and cartoons are lame these days. Edited 19/11/08 10:38 AM by YPURV4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now