senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 01/11/08 06:19 AM Posted 01/11/08 06:19 AM Couldn't you get them to get an extra 0.5 rwkw out of it to match your plates?
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 01/11/08 03:43 PM Posted 01/11/08 03:43 PM Congrads on the result mate.. enjoy itDidnt Xtreme F6 make 333rwkw with a dump pipe, cat and tune in his FG F6?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 01/11/08 09:55 PM Posted 01/11/08 09:55 PM (edited) Dammit XRDOSE, that avatar of yours is too umm...distracting,yes, distracting that was the word I was looking for it is quite nice isnt it...the word I would b using is mesmorizing Edited 01/11/08 09:56 PM by XRDOSE
F6_jase Legacy Donating Member 322 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mooloolaba, QLD Posted 02/11/08 04:33 AM Author Posted 02/11/08 04:33 AM mmm, 333rwkw is a lot more. I was at the limit of my injectors as it was cause it started leaning out up top so we backed it off a little. I wonder wot the ambient temperatures were when he did his dyno run? air temps were 32 degrees the day I did mine
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 02/11/08 07:00 AM Posted 02/11/08 07:00 AM Simon made 333rwkW with 16psi boost, dump pipe and cat and a tune.Going by the date he posted that figure I'd say ambient temp would have been a lot lower than 32 degrees.Looking at the dyno graph for his 307rwkW run, if AT stands for ambient temp, it was 12 degrees for that run.You'd have to ask him to confirm all this though.
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 02/11/08 11:38 AM Posted 02/11/08 11:38 AM so you doing any more mods or you just going to keep it at that?
F6_jase Legacy Donating Member 322 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mooloolaba, QLD Posted 02/11/08 12:30 PM Author Posted 02/11/08 12:30 PM Yeh I will be doing more mods for sure, just gotta save some more cash up. do the rest of the exhaust and hotside piping for sure. I couldnt run 16psi as my injectors hit their limit and started to lean out the air/fuel ratio too much up high so dropped it to 13psi.
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 02/11/08 07:49 PM Posted 02/11/08 07:49 PM that's awsome work jase, did u end up staying down here? yeah brians work is by far outstanding!
F6_jase Legacy Donating Member 322 Member For: 17y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mooloolaba, QLD Posted 03/11/08 12:28 AM Author Posted 03/11/08 12:28 AM Yeh mate I ended up staying at the cleveland motor inn. $95 and they let me check in at 6am and out at 10:30am the next day for the price of one night. I am happy with the power output as it was on the 10th run we hit that mark and heat was getting up, with cooler air temps prolly would have got around the 320 mark, better to run a lower psi than risk doing damage leaning it out up high as that's how I put holes through the pistons of my R33 skyline (fuel pump shat itself when I was racing someone)
FG270 Legacy Donating Member 354 Member For: 18y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: maroochydore Posted 03/11/08 07:44 PM Posted 03/11/08 07:44 PM nice work mate cant wait to get mine done. cant wait to get mine back lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now