Tassie Cruise

Sleeper6T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 23d

I work at the Prince of Wales hotel in Battery Point, Hobart we have 11 rooms and one large flat like (three rooms bunks etc.) room, prices would be good too as I could get a deal for you guys. We are right in the middle of Hobart and have a secure car park (cablegate) so if your interested let me know and we can go from there :beerchug:

Oh and all those T's would look real good next to mine in the car park :blink:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 23d

A double and a single in each room except the Hampden room which is two doubles, a set of bunks and a double fold out sofa. Can still do it for $80 a room and $100 for the Hampden room, tell you what though, all the xr6's would look good lined up next to each other....a guy in a N/A BA xr6 parked next to me today totally on purpose haha, it still looked good but it wasnt a T haha

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 13d

you still thinking of October ??

coz its a bit close to the snowies annual event in November :w00t2:

• Member For: 15y 7m 1d
A double and a single in each room except the Hampden room which is two doubles, a set of bunks and a double fold out sofa. Can still do it for $80 a room and $100 for the Hampden room, tell you what though, all the xr6's would look good lined up next to each other....a guy in a N/A BA xr6 parked next to me today totally on purpose haha, it still looked good but it wasnt a T haha

Thanks mate, id say cos of the cost we'll be staying in caravan park cabins and camp sites during the cruise, but reckon for our first and last night in tas stayin at the hotel there would be good . Theres still a couple caravan parks im waiting to hear back from before I post the prices. Then the next step will be actually planning the route. Thanks heaps for your help its great to have a contact in tas :funnydance:

Brad