senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/04/09 08:51 AM Posted 02/04/09 08:51 AM Yep, major dissapointment....I've got time off then, so if some of us get together and do a mini tassie cruise, that's fine by me. Even if its not as far as tassie, maybe melbourne...
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 02/04/09 09:01 AM Posted 02/04/09 09:01 AM queensland?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/09 09:58 AM Posted 02/04/09 09:58 AM Don't invite him up here you fool.Howabout you organise snowies Seena?
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/04/09 10:29 AM Author Posted 02/04/09 10:29 AM (edited) No probs Trent, actually got a buzz out of organising it. Wont be the last one I put together that's for sure and certainly wont be the last tassie Cruise I put together. Mind you I'd also love to do the snowies Cruise too.Thanks for the help along the way.Brad Edited 02/04/09 10:30 AM by Sleeper6T
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now