mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 30/04/09 11:01 AM Posted 30/04/09 11:01 AM They could just roll a Violet Crumble wrapper onto you car in the event of an accident. You know, like a giant franger.Bingo just like new again.
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 30/04/09 11:12 AM Posted 30/04/09 11:12 AM (edited) haha that's a good one steve - ill give ya that one we are even nowjust one question where do I find a violet crumble wrapper that big I need a respray Edited 30/04/09 11:13 AM by Ace
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 30/04/09 11:14 AM Posted 30/04/09 11:14 AM Dunno about the wrapper but ive got a couple of giant frangers layin around
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 30/04/09 11:15 AM Posted 30/04/09 11:15 AM (edited) lol they from ya last boyfriend??? I just realised that the offending comment was made by nick not steve: shlt happens Edited 30/04/09 11:19 AM by Ace
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 30/04/09 11:17 AM Posted 30/04/09 11:17 AM ok you win
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/04/09 11:18 AM Posted 30/04/09 11:18 AM
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 30/04/09 11:21 AM Posted 30/04/09 11:21 AM lol maybe we should get back on topic before dags shows up
jacob_xr6turbo Legacy Donating Member 433 Member For: 19y 23d Location: Richmond, Melbourne Posted 19/05/09 07:03 AM Posted 19/05/09 07:03 AM Hi guys,I got a quote from Just Cars for $1577 a year, which includes cover for the following modifications;Modifications we have agreed to cover Air Filter, Blow-Off Valve, Exhaust, Intercooler, Suspension Modified, Clutch, Fuel Pump, Flywheel, InjectorsNon-standard accessories we have agreed to cover GaugesNow, they say they accept all modifications as long as they are legal... Well, In victoria, you are allowed one modification to the intake, and vented to atmosphere BOV's are prohibited.. I'd hate to have a full V3 cooler setup with all new piping, etc...So, if I were to make a claim in the event of an accident, could Just Cars turn around and refuse to accept my claim based on the fact I had an illegal modification?What if they say my exhaust was too loud, and because it wasn't within legal limits, they won't accept my claim?Is there anyone out there who has made a claim with them (big claim, major write off accident or similar, or a small claim) where it's been rejected because a modification was found to be illegal?If so, am I bound to making sure my own mods are legal? Even though on the policy it states they will cover me with the exhaust?Keen to hear what people's experiences are in regards to Just Cars and claims..Cheers
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/09 07:05 AM Posted 19/05/09 07:05 AM I have made a claim, there was no issue as mods were listed and they didnt want to see any certs. bear in mind however choice of repairer is very limited, either send it to the AAMI centre or pick off a small list of their approved repairers.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/09 07:12 AM Posted 19/05/09 07:12 AM Im with JC and they know about every singel mod on the car down to the valve springs, I also have a seprate excess for rims, and once I had a guy who hit me and fcked me around on owning up. JC got my car fixed and chased the pricks down for me no dramas at all.I
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now